Rohrig Tarot Study Group: FAQ

Phoenix

Hey all!

People have expressed an interest in starting a study group on Carl Rohrig's innovative tarot deck, the Rohrig Tarot. This grou8p is open to anyone, and there will be a variety of topics of interest for everyone.

We will be looking at several things in this deck, including symbols, and deck elements.

Hopefully, there will be an interest in this group, and how knows, maybe we will get our own forum heehee!

I have a list of things that I would like to persue, but of course everyone will be free to start threads on their own, to explore topics that I have not mentioned.

The first topic that I will start within the next couple of days will be your favorite card of the Major Arcana.

Welcome again to the group!! I hope that we will have fun, and also learn something in the end.

Trogon

Phoenix;

I just found this posting of yours (and, after a search - your previous post to see if people would be interested). I am DEFINITELY interested in a Röhrig Tarot study group. Please count me in and advise me where you're posting it (I haven't found it yet - or is it not going yet?).

Looking forward to it...

Phoenix

Eh, still not going.....yet. School is too important now for it....but hopefully soon.....

Zhritza

I would love to be in a Rohrig study group. The deck practically begs for it.

Temperance413

If you will have me I would love to study with you. I really need to sharpen my skills, and you all have such wonderful insight. Let me know when you will begin!

kayne

Phoenix said:
Hopefully, there will be an interest in this group, and how knows, maybe we will get our own forum heehee!
Maybe we could make the Cosmic Tribe study group forum a Cosmic Tribe / Rohrig forum... That forum is a bit slow and I think the two decks relate well to each other. We'll see how we go starting this and if it takes off, I might talk to Solandia about it... :)

kayne

Hmm... thinking about it more...
Maybe it should be a Thoth Study Group forum and state on the intro bit on the front page that it is for studies on Thoth based decks too... hmm...

divinerguy

You may have a point about Rohrig and Cosmic Tribe. They are both strongly charactered decks, are not at all sexually inhibited, and most assuredly, are not for the faint of heart.

I see the Cosmic has having a whimsical side to it, and the Rohrig seems more oriented to mediation.

Be interesting to see what others think.

Osher

Hey, count me in for a Rohrig study group!

Emily

Is a Rohrig study group still going ahead? I'd be interested :)