Navigators of the mystic SEA - 8 of Swords

jema

(these are just notes from my journal, pardon the poor english)

8 of Swords - Curtailment

What I see:
Inside (or outside?) a fortress with a high grey wall we see an orange rider on a black horse, in the middle of what looks like combat. The rider holds one sword in the right hand, with the left arm protecting his chest, his head is turned and he looks over his shoulder. On his thigh is a piece of armor with a red phone on it! Only 2 of the swords are pointing at the rider and his horse, the others are circling/blocking him like bars. One of the swords is piercing an orange cloth.
In the background is a white pyramid from with emanates 7 rays of light (green, yellow, orange and red coming in our direction, pink, blue and indigo projected on the fortress wall)

There is a feeling of threat and restriction here. You cannot go forward but must retreat.

Questions:
What is the source of the light being refracted?
What does the orange cloth mean? (same colour as the rider, a threat that he too will be pierced or a peace-flag being offered?)

I feel:
Restricted cause I have taken something too far, being out of my comfort-zone. I may be hard pressed but there are openings here (like the phone that reminds me of gameshows with the option to 'call a friend' and also the pierced flag)
The refracted light from the pyramid makes me feel like I need to step back and analyze the situation by taking it in smaller parts (picking it apart)

Curtailment - restraint*- the act of controlling by restraining someone or something.

Attachments

• Navigator_-_Schwerter_08_-_Begrenzung.jpg
    Navigator_-_Schwerter_08_-_Begrenzung.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 74