Transparent Tarot - Favorite Card(s)

rwcarter

Strangely enough, my favorite cards from this deck are two that most people don't usually like - Devil and 3 Swords.

The Devil just seems to shine a spotlight what's holding you back and/or what effect what's holding you back has on you.

The 3 Swords shows that the heartache and pain can be both internally and externally inflicted.

So, what is/are your favorite card(s)?

Rodney

sunflowr

rwcarter said:
Strangely enough, my favorite cards from this deck are two that most people don't usually like - Devil and 3 Swords.

The Devil just seems to shine a spotlight what's holding you back and/or what effect what's holding you back has on you.

The 3 Swords shows that the heartache and pain can be both internally and externally inflicted.

So, what is/are your favorite card(s)?

Rodney

My favorite... how about the entire major arcana??????? ;)

Okay... lets see... Sun, Moon, Strength... that's all for now. I don't have the deck in my possession yet. You know why. ;)

Oh and I also love the Fool. That's my soul card, and I love the butterfly. :)

lark

I love the Empress...the breast of a green hill with a a softly rising belly underneath it, the red flower....perfection.
The Fool so sweetly innocent, and the spirals on the wings tie in so well with the World card.
The cocoon as the Hangman ...I love that so many of the images are nature based.
3 of swords too....as RW said not usually my favorite card, but the way he is pointing one of the swords towards himself is very powerful...
It brings up something that I never asscoiated with the 3 Swords before...that often our own unhappiness or disaster is brought about by ourselves...either by our actions or by the over action of our minds.
The 3 of Pentacles, I love how he is holding up his work looking at it...you can feel satisfaction in this card...healthy self evaluation....as an artist myself I know exactly what it feels like to step back from your work and take that first look and to instantly know if it's finished or if it needs tweeking.
Ace of wands...blast off!
Actually all the minors are done so well I instantly knew each of them.

What blows me away about this deck is how much work Em must have done to make each figure interact with all the others in the deck.
For instance I had a reading where I got the 2 of Swords and the Magician RX..
When you layer them the Magician is pulling the two swords out of the figures hands.
It was the perfect answer to my question I knew the decision would be out of my hands, taken out by the fact that the things I needed to make the decision would be unavailable to me at the time...so clear so instant....and so exactly how it turned out! :)

Oh forgot the World...instant kinship with it, spirals are a personal symbol for me...they keep showing up in my life over and over.
So I was very happy to see this image and so beautifully colored....love it.

birdsong123

My favorite cards in this deck is the one that usually scares the sitter, yet in this deck has a more benign but just as powerful meaning. The Devil.

They are all good, but this one feels like it saved me from people sensing that feeling of "evilness" when I put that card down.

Of course, I like other cards with more positive meanings in this deck, but this one really is different from any other deck and is wonderful.

foolonajourney

My favorite cards in this deck are the Empress, Emperor. The two landscapes to me are the perfect embody of how I feel about those cards. They also layer incredibly well with every card in the deck.

Added bonus the picture they make when layered on each other creates an almost dream world were you look at the horizon and see a city and nature at the same time. So beautiful.