Konraad's Past Life Spread: Throne 1

starfish66

Rhiannon's Throne 1

Awesome interpretation, Rhiannon! And major growing, too :) I love the Death :TDEAT analogy about dying as a Maiden and being re-born as the Mother. That's beautiful!

I'm so glad you've decided to join in. I look forward to reading your other Thrones.

:T7C Starfish

Rhiannon

Thanks, Starfish. This was such a great spread and a great reading IMO that I had to share with you guys... wait till you get to my 4th! Muahahahahaha!

And BTW, I loved your interp. of your own spread too. I don't even know the astrological sig. of the cards... so I can't delve quite that deep. Pretty cool way to look at them though.

R :)

lunalafey

Re: Throne 1 for Rhiannon

I'm SOOO glad you are HERE, remember the numerology reading you did for me and my karmic debt? I think this is more about it....

Rhiannon said:
Ace of Pentacles - Strength/vitality
Death, Lovers, Star, Justice
................................Judgement
Judgement: Pluto (rules scorpio)
Death: Scorpio
Lovers: Gemini
Star: Aquarius
Justice: Libra

Originally posted by Starfish
As a matter of fact, yes, my exboyfriend/fiance wasa Gemini. So astrologically, my entire immediate family unit and 1st major love interest are.
STARFISH, Next question, WHO'S the Gemini???

lunalafey

did I confuse you?

lunalafey said:

Originally posted by Starfish
As a matter of fact, yes, my exboyfriend/fiance wasa Gemini. So astrologically, my entire immediate family unit and 1st major love interest are.
STARFISH, Next question, WHO'S the Gemini???

DARN IT: heat got to me....I ment Aquarius????

Helruna

Re: Starfish's Throne 1

Starfish said:
I used the Ancestral Path deck to do the spread. Here is what I got:

*********:TAP Ace of Sacred Circles

:TSTAR Star*:TEMPR Emperor*:TSTRE Strength*:THP H.P.
**********:TLOVE Lovers

I have to say that I was amazed to see my family represented in my spread - clearly represented to me.

I look forward to any further insights on things I might have missed.

:T7C Starfish

Star, you seem to have had a rather nice childhood, with lots of "strong" people around to give you safety and protection to make you grow strong. I think your choice here - the Lovers - was only taken because you had known this strength and learned about it before you choose the risk.

I think, you nailed your thrown very well! :)

BB,
Helruna

Helruna

Re: Throne 1 for Rhiannon

Rhiannon said:
Ace of Pentacles - Strength/vitality
Death, Lovers, Star, Justice
................................Judgement

Ok, first off... I think this one is more about the END of my childhood.

I especially think this refers to the end of my childhood because it falls under the Ace of Pentacles. I was a very shy child and never spoke up for myself. But after my daughter was born I became very outgoing and social. I truly was a different person.

R :)

I too like the phrasing of the "Maiden" that died and the Mother who was "born". The Judgement under the Judgement and beneath the Star seems to me to be a very spiritual "triangle", indicating a very important change in your life that changed your whole being and personality. As you mentioned, this is likely to refer to your daugthers birth.

The Ace of Pentacle as being "earthy" reminds me of "giving birth" here too, providing the "raw material" to bring forth new life, as the old (death) had to die, and you had to be reborn like the butterfly, just that you had "something" with you in your backpack as you emerged as the butterfly.

Perhaps the Lovers is not just about your spirituality and/or husband, but about your whole life back then, representing with the death the change that was necessary for you to grow as a person and spirituallly. I think they go hand in hand here in your case.

Just my humble 0,02 Eurocents. ;)

BB,
Helruna

starfish66

Re: did I confuse you?

lunalafey said:
DARN IT: heat got to me....I ment Aquarius????
First off, Luna, I know what you mean about the heat! I've been absolutely melting in Michigan...

The Aquarius - my hope - is my husband, who I met after a nasty ending relationship with my Gemini fiance'... And my Gemini ex is definitely a gemini - two extremely different sides to his personality!!!

How cool is that

:T5P Starfish

lunalafey

Re: Re: did I confuse you?

Starfish said:

First off, Luna, I know what you mean about the heat! I've been absolutely melting in Michigan...
The Aquarius - my hope - is my husband.
How cool is that
:T5P Starfish

TOO COOL
in this heat, something needs to be cool...
:TMOON

napaea

Okay, Starfish, you asked for it!!!! :D

To start off with, I haven't read much of anyone else's experience with this spread. I just wanted to see if I should curb my interpretations for length, and after i post I will read all! :)

This was a fascinating spread for me! i'm giddy about it. I have had the fortune of meeting with a psychic and a channeler, neither one knowing the other, but confirming certain things.
So I went into this reading knowing the following:

I had a past life in the early 1700's where my husband died a long time before I did and I ended up caught in a dustbowl storm and starved to death in my little house that was sort of a mound-house or earth-house. The psychic told me this and said I was about 47. The channeller said I had a strange relationship with a "spirit". She says to me, "you know you can't be with a spirit in this life, right? you cant' have a relationship like that. this guy has been following you around all your life, and you two don't want to let go of each other." These readings occurred 2 years or so apart from each other.

I've always known this guy was around, i just didn't know i knew. i was writing sad, romantic poetry of lost loves at the age of 10! This loss has been huge, and whenever we watch movies where one person dies, i'm a basket case for hours! The day before I did this spread I saw "city of angels". I knew it was time to deal with this past life love, because that movie tore my guts out.

ooops! time for the reading! (ancestral path tarot)
Childhood: Ace of Cups: Love & pleasure.
Cards: Hanged Man. Emperor. Hierophant. Moon. Judgment.

Ha ha ha. I thought for sure I'd get illness, cause i was a little sicky. But an empath, so it was probably a lot of psychic sickies.

Yeah, whoever else said they didn't have such a great childhood, i'm with you. But i realized that i DID have much pleasure as a kid. Mostly connected to the earth, art and spirituality. I loved just being; smelling rain, grass, talking to trees and birds. I was full of life and love.

the hanged man makes sense: though I loved being alive and experiencing,my home life was miserable. ENter the emperor. My dad turned my love for life upside down. He took my pleasure and made it a whole different road to walk down. He was strict, controlling, the guy in "this boy's life".

I was the hanged man. I had to come up with a variety of ideas and schemes just to make it out alive.

I found true pleasure in learning and spirituality. The hierophant represents my happy heart whenever i connected to the spirit realm. I had tons of spiritual dreams as a kid, and saw spirits, ghosts and got psychic info. though i didn't know what was happening at the time.

Moon; my childhood left me with a lot of scars and wounds, but also a delight in life, nature, people and elders. I respected the old ways even as a kid.

Oooops...sorry if this is too much for everyone, but the Judgment card represents my suicide attempt.(age 13) I think when I tried to kill myself, i was trying to set myself free. Trying to free the REAL me out of my body. The person that I am now is what I was trying to be then, trusting my intuition, not restricted to a confining religion. I wanted to free her and feel alive again.

cricket

lunalafey - my interp

OK, this was the only one I got to. I was doing my studying outside and it started to rain. :(

Work and responsibilities, yes. But... I see the Magician as some point when you realized that YOU actually had a lot of power to control the direction your life would end up going. It probably would have happened at about the time of the divorce. Maybe the work/responsibility was lighting a path through the dark time of the divorce? Especially using a lot of sour-searching?

*stops to read responses* Very much agree with Helruna's post...