Konraad's Past Life Spread: Throne 2

Helruna

Re: helruna's 2nd

lunalafey said:
well I don't know if the study of this throne will stimulate you as the one did; but while in seat 2, a era/culture came to me, it was not so much from the cards but they did open that door. How would you like to have lived in Atlantis?

Wow - what a thought... well, hmmm, phew, that leaves me speechless ... :D I have to think about it. Yeah, I have been wondering about those "accumulated" power theme in my reading, which I didn't expect by no means...

Well, act 2; Ace of Wands, Air and insperation for... The dreamer, one full of imagination and ideas, an 'inventor'(hmm). Inventions can't get too far without some financial backing, here comes the partner, who could also been your lover.

Hmmm, I didn't see myself as that much being full of imagination, nor ideas. I admit, I have a quite lively imagination/fantasy, but I never would have associated/related it to my career... could the Air maybe stand for some kind of communicational job?

Lol - you really seem fascinated by the Atlantis-theory, huh? I liked that ZOOM-CRACK part... :D

Maybe this partner(father) turned out to be something other than what was originaly presented, and maybe it was not the father that chose to leave in that life but was run off, for a child that could be confussing, back to mom did not 'care' where if this was the case it is that mom DID care, but through a child's eyes they might not understand it that way. Mom having too much faith in the child(and emotions/strength) could have left the child feeling lost.

That is an interesting thought, Luna. Well, I just hope I did not run him off... I already got green in the face thinking I might have abondened my child for the sake of being with the father. To be honest, this is one of the concerns where I am not sure about. Something still seems to be missing...

One can't help, even being non-religious, to see the loves and the snake side by side and not think of Adam and Eve. The 4 cards could very well tell that story, dreamer/creator: lovers: serpent: getting kicked out of the garden, tower/judgement for listening to the snake.

Now you really got me RLOF!! Adam and Eve, well, if you present the cards this way - yeah, the thaught/relation is quite apparent! Problem, I do not really think I was thrown out of Paradise because I ate the forbidden fruit... nonetheless, interesting thought...

Thank you very much for the input and the comments. I will have to think about them a little bit more...

BB,
Helruna

lunalafey

cricket said:

Ace of Cups - insufficient effort
hehehe... busted! I have never once put enough into a traditional career.

These cards tell the story from left to right

HAHA we meet again!!! That insufficient effort, I ran into the same problem, I'm thinking now, thanks to you, that the perception of the effort is in the eye of the beholder. such as, it would have been a woman's 'career' to be the house/baby maker...i did it, but it's not me to sit at home, I like to work. Maybe my insufficient effort was the publics view of me...hey, helruna, the CROWD!!!!

cricket, that was a beautiful story!!!

starfish66

Wow, you guys! I love your interpretations on your spreads. I checked my notes and Thrones 1-3 are present life with Throne 4 being the past.

Cricket - you have the gift of storytelling, ma'am! Maybe in a past life, you were a bard...

:T7C Starfish

starfish66

Starfish's Throne 2

Well, I'm seeing a pattern here ladies ;), I also drew the Ace of Cups :TAC as the Ace for this throne.

Here's the spread:

*****:TAC Ace of Cups
:TTOW Tower*:TDEV Devil*:TDEAT Death
*****:TMAGE Magician

Well, :TAC Ace of Cups - insufficient effort; yup. I didn't finish college and I had completed through my junior year (sigh). Definitely lack of effort.

:TTOW Tower - My mother died at the end of my 3rd year in college and it absolutely shook the foundations of my life and beliefs. I was devestated.

:TDEV Devil - I was tempted by a seemingly easier life; that of going to work and making money and not finishing the schooling. Definite misdirection. I should have completed my senior year...

:TDEAT Death - changing from the child-like life I had led into a working, "adult" one. I gave up my dream of being a teacher and became a personal administrative assistant instead. The "death" of my dream...

:TMAGE Magician - my husband, very charismatic and in control swept me off of my feet. The rest, as they say, is history.

Helruna

Re: Re: Re: 2nd CHAIR

lunalafey said:

a) I love the 'job' I have now and it pays the bills, but it is my dream to be a (starving/poor) artist, actually for my creations to support me.

Hmmm, I see. Poor/starving artist gets attacked by evil crowd... because she didn't put enough efforts into her work??? :D Just playing...

I see. I am still trying to figure out whether to read the reversed cards or not... I have to think some more on that...

b)In my family we tease, HARD. the typed words may 'sound' harsh, but really there is a chuckle behind every word.
It is part of the Capricorn nature to be self-critical and hard on ourselves, i feel that this is part of the fuel that drives us to success.

I see, mam - may I kick you? :p I think I understand what you mean, "hard love", huh? A way to be...

c) the crowd-AH HAA!!! I have not had it in quite a while, since getting out of the bad relationship I think, which that too could have been what it was tied to, my children are my 'life' and if I stayed where I was, I could have lost my life, and maybe in the past that was the way it went down.
Instead of having the strength to be free of that controlling situation,I lose my life and left behind my children, so in this life I am put before this 'monster' again and have to fight and find the strength to become free.
Rhiannon did a reading with karmic debt, 'IT' fits in nicely with this.

I don't deny the karmic debt and that we have to pay a karmic debt. I was just wondering about how it fits your career.... and besides this, pondering for myself... call it "talking to oneself via posting wild messages on a board for poor victims to confuse"... :D

d) *D* is for DAD!!!(mine)

DAD??? Oh my... really? Darn it! I misread again... *hang my head in shame*

I will think some more about this whole reading, and others as well...

BB,
Helruna

Rhiannon

Throne 2 for Rhiannon

Ace of Cups - Insufficient effort (hello everyone else!)
Wheel, Chariot, Magician, Tower

I am totally down with the insufficient effort part. I am just not willing to make my career my entire life. I have too many other things to do! LOL I don't ever want to be a manager, or a supervisor or anything where I have to be in charge of anyone else. I want my job to be interesting enough to keep me from falling asleep, but boring enough so that I can leave on time every night. (Not TOO much to ask, right?)

Wheel - changes are going to occur, could be for the better (I'm totally viewing this as the job I was just fired from. The position I was offered was great, it offered more money and I was stimulated by the work.... then the wheel turned again...)

Chariot - moving toward your goals, singlemindedness (Ok, I was trying to get out of doing the 3 other jobs they were still pawning off on me after the "promotion". I wanted to be able to focus on the job that stressed me out the most)

Magician - focus, magic, intention (ok, one of 2 things here... I was paying too much attention to my spiritual studies and sort of putting work on a back burner, OR I was really paying too much attention to detail, finding out where the bugs were, being vocal about it and trying to get it fixed! I think it was both ;) )

Tower - disaster, chaos, sudden changes (ok, the bomb dropped. I slipped up and didn't catch a mistake and it cost the company $$, it wasn't entirely my fault... but I was officially titled "scapegoat" even though I'm not a capricorn... but I do have a Cappy moon... hmmmmm)

Maybe I'm just still a little bitter about the whole thing. I'm currently not working, but staying home with my 3 kids and trying to get them through the summer until school starts and I can afford daycare again. I'm collecting unemployment, which is actually very nice. It's the amt. I was paying for childcare anyway. Not sure how any of this would relate to my present circumstances... but it fit pretty well with my last job.

R:)

Rhiannon

Starfish, you liked my "death of the maiden"... I like your "death of my dream". I actually have a little tear in my eye... *sniff* Very poetic.

R :)

lunalafey

cricket said:
Ace of Cups - insufficient effort
V, Hierophant***XVI, Tower***XIV, Temperance***I, Magician

keeping to your public execution idea,(maybe not exacuted but outcasted?)
perhaps in your past life you where in a position of power, your position also allowed you to see something that was happening that was not moraly right but socially accepted(by the poor due to the fear of the rich). You where in a position to change the peoples way of thinking, but you spoke out too strongly instead of slowly intergrating your ideas, instead you where cast out(by your peers).

Helruna

Re: Starfish's Throne 2

Starfish said:
Well, I'm seeing a pattern here ladies ;), I also drew the Ace of Cups :TAC as the Ace for this throne.

Here's the spread:

*****:TAC Ace of Cups
:TTOW Tower*:TDEV Devil*:TDEAT Death
*****:TMAGE Magician

Oh my, the cards nailed you too, huh? lol

Yes, I too can see the pattern that you describe here and the "death" of one station and transition into the next, that was "bumpy" (Tower) for you and that gave your life that little "twist" in the "wrong" direction (Devil). I just wander, as the Magician shows the 4 elements, as this could not only refer to your husband, but as this is about career/job, that it could mean also that you educated yourself on a more "handwork" orientated career than becoming teacher.. darn, I lack the correct phrasing here what I want to express... :(

BB,
Helruna

Helruna

Re: Throne 2 for Rhiannon

Rhiannon said:
Ace of Cups - Insufficient effort (hello everyone else!)
Wheel, Chariot, Magician, Tower

I am totally down with the insufficient effort part. I am just not willing to make my career my entire life. I have too many other things to do! LOL I don't ever want to be a manager, or a supervisor or anything where I have to be in charge of anyone else. I want my job to be interesting enough to keep me from falling asleep, but boring enough so that I can leave on time every night. (Not TOO much to ask, right?)

R:)

lol - I see your point! I am not very excited about becoming supervisor or anything too high either, but if I come to get it, I will at least give it a try.

Regarding your card combination: although i see your connection with your last job, perhaps the "overall-theme" also indicates that you need to focus on what you truly want to be (Chariot-Magician) and go straight to it, without taking backroads, delays or distractions (Chariot). This might be your breakthrough (Tower) if you find out what you job you truly want to be, and if you found it, keep trying to stay "in" the job, rather then getting distracting with other things (which you can still do, of course).

Just my humble 0,02 Eurocents...

BB,
Helruna