Konraad's Past Life Spread: Throne 3

starfish66

Helruna said:
Throne 3

...... The Garden (Ace of Pentacles)
The Journey - Oneness (World) - Power (Strength) - The Seer -
....... The Star
Wow, a powerful Love spread. Perhaps your significant other is the other half of your soul...

If I were to strictly read it from left to right I would think:

The journey to achieving a perfect relationship (the World:TWOR) is to stay strong and focused (Strength :TSTRE), have vision and purpose (Seer) and most importantly, hope (Star :TSTAR).

:T7C Starfish

starfish66

Cricket's Throne 3

cricket said:
Ace of Wands - conflicts
IX, Hermit***IV, Emperor***XII, Hanged Man***XV, Devil
************************************XVII, Star

The Hermit here is definitely me. I've always been a loner when it comes to love, keeping the treasure box of emotions chained up, and fighting myself to let things show, knowing that will open the relationship (Devil). This might be patterned after my dad (Emperor), who always seemed to find a happy medium to everything (Star) through self sacrifice and patience (Hanged Man).

I -know- the Emperor and Hanged Man refer to my dad, but the Star seems almost as if it should be read as reversed. At times I'm so immersed in something else it seems almost as if I were uncaring and lazy when it comes to a relationship. This naturally gets defenses up and ends up in arguements. I'm not sure of this one card.
Well, I can relate to the Hermit :THERM ;)

Maybe the Star :TSTAR is telling you to have Hope. To not be tempted or misdirected by those not meant for you. Are you currently in a relationship? If so, is the person like you Dad? Completely opposite of him? Or, if not, are you looking for someone like him???

starfish66

Starfish's Throne 3

Throne 3:

**Ace of Staves (Wands) :TAW
*:TJUDG Judgment*:TMOON Moon*:TSUN Sun*:TTEMP Temperance
*****:TEMPS Empress

Ace of Staves :TAW - Fiery, passionate and filled with power struggles yep

Judgment :TJUDG - a regeneration in our relationship and working to improve things rather than just quitting and giving up on us. Very true; we've had to re-connect after 11 1/2 years of marriage and 4 children.

The Moon :TMOON - a relationship filled with good and bad phases; past life issues we've both brought with us could be affecting our marriage.

The Sun :TSUN - a definite resurgence of earlier passions; }) Yep, we've definitely been working on the intimate aspects of our relationship.

Temperance :TTEMP - learning to cooperate with one another and show forgiveness and compassion. We are working at creating a bond that is missing from our relationship that was in our old one. Communication is the key.

The Empress :TEMPS - hmmm... sensual passions are back. I need to work at nurturing the relationship and not mothering my husband. Definitely correct.

Now, how does this apply to what I've brought with me from a past life?

Helruna

Re: Atlantis, the rise and fall

lunalafey said:
now about running off the father, that might have been done because it NEEDED to be done.
I'm inspired to follow with the idea of Atlantis, especially with the 3rd throne, Penticals=Earth, the continent of Atlantis, then there is the journey, the evacuation from the motherland. The star would be the means(navigation) and the hope for finding a new home. perhaps it is this journey that puts you in the company of your mate. The Seer may not be the same 'lover' that keeps leaving. let's see, you chased off the wolf in sheeps clothing, and as fate(star) would have it, you are presented with a wise partner of equal callibur...

<sigh> tell me more!!!! :D Wow, you definitely are into this thought. I have to give it some more thought, the nights sleep didn't do it so far... I like the wise partner part!

I have the ackward feeling you might be true about the needed kick out of the father - which could, of course, have been misinterpreted by the daughter.

I wonder, does this past life reading "jump over" some lifetimes, or did I straight jump from Atlantis into now? I doubt that...

BB,
Helruna

Helruna

Starfish said:

Wow, a powerful Love spread. Perhaps your significant other is the other half of your soul...

If I were to strictly read it from left to right I would think:

The journey to achieving a perfect relationship (the World:TWOR) is to stay strong and focused (Strength :TSTRE), have vision and purpose (Seer) and most importantly, hope (Star :TSTAR).

What an interesting interpretation. Yes, I think you're right. I have found my "other half" by now. It took me time, strength and hope - darn it, definitely hope.

BTW - I have met my hubby over the Internet, and I swear to whatever you want, but even before I got a picture of him or met him "in real life", I had a kind of "vision" of him... :D

BB,
Helruna

Rhiannon

Throne 3 for Rhiannon

Ace of Wands - conflicts (?)
Devil, High Priestess, Strength, Emperor
.............................................Moon

Moon - intuition, psychic ability, deception (I have been lied to many times in the past by previous lovers. I think everyone has. That's not what struck me most about this card. My husband swears he knew he would marry me before we ever met... I was in a dream he had, and so was my daughter. I'm quite literally his "dream girl" LOL. Also, since I've been married to him my psychic ability has started perking up... dreams, etc. Very interesting card)

Devil - Enslavement, temptation, sexual release (I actually see all of those things, but in different relationships. My ex who is the father of my daughter was a jerk and I acted like a zombie around him, I let him totally control me. Another ex I ended up cheating on *gasp* with someone we both worked with. And with my current husband the sexual release part... which I will spare you all the gory details of ;) )

High Priestess - Psychic power, intuition, inner knowing (As I said, since I've married my husband I've been having precognitive dreams more often, I feel more open to the universe. I have chosen a spiritual path, whereas before I had none. And I have embarked on a campaign to find out who I am and what I'm here for)

Strength - overcoming inner demons, courage (As I said, I have recently come to grips with alot of stuff. I am learning to let go of the demons that haunt me, and my insecurities as well. I am the one who takes control of situations now. Whether it's an animal type instinct or one gained from experience, I've learned to trust my impulses. Strangely, most of this has come from learning acceptance, instead of fighting, kicking and screaming. I guess acceptance is a kind of strength too)

Emperor - power, knowledge, ruling (ok, this is me now. I am the one who wears the pants in this family! LOL I am the one who makes all the decisions and sets the rules. And I may not always be popular for it, but things don't run right unless I have a hand in them)

I could also see the HP representing my mother's influence here. She always seemed very calm and "zen" to me. The first thing I thought when I saw the Emperor is "little girls grow up and marry thier daddies". My husband is very much like my father. I also still seek approval from my parents even if I am all grown up.

R :)

Rhiannon

Hey, cricket... maybe the Star is you holding on to your hope for that Glass Slipper? Not that it's a bad dream... but sometimes it can get in the way of reality and we can miss out on some golden opportunities.

R :)

lunalafey

funny you should say that

Starfish said:
Luna -

Girl, you have had it tough. You've had some hard lessons to learn this time around. Maybe things came too easily for you in your past life and you need to learn how to deal with adversity (but, jeez!).

several years ago, an aquaintance said I was too virtuous, and that I was probably raised in some castle somewhere and did not have to worry about needs and such.

lunalafey

cricket said:
Ace of Wands - conflicts
IX, Hermit***IV, Emperor***XII, Hanged Man***XV, Devil
************************************XVII, Star

.... but the Star seems almost as if it should be read as reversed.....I'm not sure of this one card.
I'm a hermit too....are you suprised?
Did you consider that the Devil is associated with your sign? and the star below...maybe that is why you feel is should be reversed. hanged man does he face forward or to the left or right?

Helruna

Re: Starfish's Throne 3

Starfish said:
Throne 3:

**Ace of Staves (Wands) :TAW
*:TJUDG Judgment*:TMOON Moon*:TSUN Sun*:TTEMP Temperance
*****:TEMPS Empress

Now, how does this apply to what I've brought with me from a past life?

Perhaps there is a relation/connection with your Throne 4 where you mention that you have the feeling that perhaps something suddenly changed and you had to leave, or were made to leave and you had to take another turn than that you really wanted to do. Perhaps this crosse your longing for love, as I see a strong stream of "spiritual", almost "clerical" image from your Throne 4, but that is just my impression, feel free to object. :D

But if I follow this track, it could indicate that you need this kind of relationship nowadays - the re-connection, the "working out" of your relationship, as this teaches you exactly the things you couldn't learn in your past life for some reason.

BB,
Helruna