First Time With A Ouija Board

Frequency

I've never done this before, and I figured I should know what I'm doing before I do it.
I know a couple things already. Stay relaxed, it's supposed to be fun, and the spirits can lie just like any(one?) else. Other than that I don't know what to expect.

Any advice would be appreciated. I don't have it yet it's at my sister's.

(EDIT)

I think I posted this in the wrong forum, woops.

HudsonGray

There are other threads on this--go up to 'search' on the top right part of the screen & type in Ouija and see what comes up.

A lot of people stay away from the ouija board because it causes more problems than it's worth, or turns uncontrollable. Best to do a lot more research before going ahead with it. When it DOES connect to something, you can have trouble. It's not a game, though it's sold as one.

Sure you don't want to get into tarot instead? There's never any backlash from the cards & you make solid connections that don't give you false information. Cards don't lie, though they MIGHT tell you what you want to hear rather than what you need to know. (Which isn't the same as lying).

HOLMES

frequency ..

i know your got your mind set on exploring the whole ouija thing.

one thing about the ouja board is , it is possible to reach up for higher guides example micheal.

yet to do requires to focus on the postive, postive prayer and decreeing before and strict controls like.
1. alwasy have two people using it.
2. ask them if they are from, and follow the light.

and you can reach a postive experience.

yet i know your not interested in such things.. so why do you want a oujia board ?
given the bad rep and such
and it is clear that the oujia is a door to the astral world, which consists of low level entitiies as well as postive spirits.

for your own good be careful at all costs, or dont' even try it..

for i tried it, and after i used it i had a bad experience with it a spirt was following me and getting into my thoughts til i reach upwards and cuts all the chords, and ask the archangels and angels, and guides to surround me with light and love.

and of course some have way badder experiences.

zorya

you've posted in the right place frequency.

i do not recommend you use a ouija board. they in of themselves are not evil, but are a tool that should only be used by those with a lot of experience with the spirit world.

if you MUST try the ouija or any other spirit board, remember that most entities and spirits have been around much longer than you! don't think you can outsmart them, or that you can't be fooled. don't believe that you can't be hurt, because you are 'higher' than they....and just because an entity says it is your guide or departed relative, doesn't mean it is.

i have, in the past, used the board to contact specific ancestors, only those that i know to have 'love' for me. i would never try to contact just any spirit. i always smudged and cast a circle before starting. then i asked for assistance and protection from my spirit guides and teachers.

truth is, i've made much better and clearer contact with them by other means, and no longer use my board.

Fuzzmello

I'm glad you're taking precautions. Please read the posts before this one carefully and think it over before you use the board.

One question. Why? What are you trying to experince, or believe you will experience?

Fuzz

Tarotphelia

I don't know about this Frequency-
Why do I think that for you to use the ouija board just might be a little like being the new boy in prison???.....

Just a thought-
Tarotphelia

DarkElectric

If I were you, I'd ask HIDEABED 2001 about ouija boards. There's someone who can tell ya.

Frequency

bah forget it

I really should just stick with my tarot. I think I've asked this before HOLMES reminded me. I think my memory died. I've told this to some people:

"I feel like I've done alot of drugs but I haven't".

Freaks me out alot.

coldsuns

Oh no! Thats terrible! Is already 1 years since you last edited. But please destroyed the materials and most important send "it" back home! Otherwise you will be haunted...Geez!!!