Enchanted Map Oracle

Water Lady

I have just spotted this deck Enchanted Map Oracle, and wonder of those who have it, do you use it? do you like it? how is it different from your other decks?

thanks

ana luisa

Have it. Love it. Get it! It is really user-friendly and speaks volumes. I use it to clarify Tarot readings and it always delivers. We have a study group for it here too. I do not particularly like the book (too much fluff) but the pictures are amazing.

Water Lady

now that is a endorsement for sure
thanks

Water Lady

ordered

FLizarraga

All Colette Baron-Reid oracles are good to some degree or another -- I must confess I have all four--, but the Enchanted Oracle is by far my favorite.

I agree with ana luisa (who has introduced me to this deck and many others) that the book is fluffy, but it has more meat than other similar books. And the cards are definitely meaty, and so beautiful, and have nice gilded edges. What's not to like? :)

P.S. You can even give them a spin on her website.

Water Lady

I had read that about the book so did not order it and only have to wait to Fri. for cards

Aranel

This has been on my wish list for ages after seeing photos of readings by a poster on a different forum I visit.
I've been dithering over buying it. Might have to now.

Water Lady

why not, join the fun

katieb

I bought it and loved it to! Always to the point, no regrets with my purchase

Aranel

Ordered.
This forum is too enabling.