Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Karte Lenormand - deck and mobile app

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand

Resident

maglit777 
Resident
Karte Lenormand - deck and mobile app

Hi,

I have just made my very first Lenormand deck and would really appreciate your opinion. The images are hand-drawn on a graphical tablet and then further processed with some computer graphics editing.

As you will see, the cards include keywords, which I think would have been a great help to me when I was just learning this wonderful reading technique. For now they are in Slovene, but if there is interest, I would be more than happy to translate them into English.

I am planning on selling them as physical decks and also in the form of an Android application.

Here is a link to the website for these cards (with pictures): http://prerokovanje.wix.com/kartelenormand

Thank you for your time and comments!
Top   #1
Citizen

reall 
Citizen

Hi!) im in same process now!) my deck is almoust completed!)
I like your card style! it's simple design and vintage look feel perfect!)
and keywords are perfect for beginners! something i like to have when i started my lenny lerning!^^ lolz
card back are perfect to! simple and beautiful!^^ and app is fantastic idea!^^ would like to get that for my deck when completed!^^ )

I checked your web page/as I have some experience with that and plan to make new for my new deck eventualyfacepalm/ and have few remarks;
1.you MUST make it all availale in english! cards, book, app, web etc as most people who will like to buy it probably won't know local language but english!^^) and if they don't know text it's big off!

2 you need to put links on your web page for ordering? or did i miss that? I don't see link for google play?
and price should be somewhere? maybe to make shop at Printerstudio n link them?))

3 make some good name for your deck!) it looks fantastic! so give it a name that will make people know what Lenormand deck is that if they see it somewhere and wish to buy it?)

4and if you have original name you can make web page on google with that name as one of keyword and your web will be top result of google search!) and that will make yoy FAMOUS!^^ YEY!^^ LOLZ ))

KEEP UP WITH GOOD WORK AND GOOD LUCK!^^
Top   #2
Resident

maglit777 
Resident

Wow, thank you! I really appreciate your encouragement and wonderful ideas. I have started translating the cards into English, will do the same for the website and the app.

I would like to see your work too, any chance you could upload a few images?
Top   #3
Citizen

reall 
Citizen

np!^^ happy to help!^^ here is link for main 36 cards
http://primavistax.deviantart.com/ar...view-551847237
plan to update it soon!^^ when I complete extra cards n book I'll make my web and open new thread here!^^

btw we can exchange banners and reviews?) I'll gladly put links for your lenormand on my web page when completed?!))

p.s you should definitly consider translating in croatien/serbian/bosnian I have a shop and I noticed there is a big interes in lenormand recently and your design look interesting simple and traditional!) I think you could get loads of orders from ex yugoslavia region!))

best of luck to all of us!)
Top   #4
Resident

maglit777 
Resident

Wow, I love your deck and can't wait till it's ready, I definitely want one! Very vibrant and uplifting! And I love how you exchanged Coffin for Case, much more user-friendly. People always seem put off by the Coffin card, especially beginners. In my deck, Card8 is empty. Emptiness
Yes, we should definitely provide links on each other's sites. I've sent you an email, let's keep in touch!
Top   #5
Citizen

reall 
Citizen

ha ha! ) tnx!^^ it's a deal!^^ Check your e mail!^-^ )
Yep I preffer Case as well!lolz
btw I checked that free app on my android and even I don't know Slovenien | was shocked how reading was on spot! first option 3 Card Past present future and that second problem solution! looking forward to see it on english! got to get that for myself as well! )
Top   #6
Citizen

daphne 
Citizen

I could not find anything in English on your website, maybe I did not see it.
Top   #7

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.