Sacred Days of Yule Spread

Chiska

Whew! Finally found the thread. I knew there was something I was forgetting. I reviewed last year's - done with the THOTH. This year, I shall be doing it with something a bit less, er, Thothy. I think the Wildwood would be a good choice because I do love that deck ever so much.

:)

BlueDragonfly

Tonight we begin! If anyone would still like to join in, set up your post, and I'll add you to the first post tomorrow evening.

inanna_tarot

anyone Sacred Yuling this year??

BlueDragonfly

anyone Sacred Yuling this year??

I certainly plan on it! :) How about you?

Hard to believe that the year has gone by so quickly! I can get it set up sometime this week.

Disa

Count me in! TY for organizing it :)

AJ

I've been trying to remember the name of this spread for two days :0
Thanks for bringing it to the top again!
I might do mine with an oracle for a change this year. I wonder how the pictish would work?

inanna_tarot

I actually went looking for it thinking it started on the 1st dec - then found it and saw it was the 20th.
So plenty of time to rally the troops :D

Chiska

I certainly plan on it! :) How about you?

Hard to believe that the year has gone by so quickly! I can get it set up sometime this week.

Very happy to hear that, Blue! I will begin deck selection...last year I think I used the Wildwood.

ETA: Nope, last year it was the Golden Dawn by the Ciceros. Most excellent actually.

I have done it for the last 3 years - thoth, wildwood, golden dawn. Wonder which deck this year??