Golden Quince Tarot

goldenquince

Hey all, I received lots of good feedback in the "Art and Readability" thread and some good advice from wooden-eye and figured I should start another thread for my tarot deck in progress.

I'd like to invite whoever is interested in checking out the Golden Quince Tarot to my blog: http://goldenquincetarot.blogspot.com

I'll keep posting new images of my card designs here in this thread from time to time as well. Thanks for looking!!

Annabelle

I just visited your site, and . . . well, wow! I like the style of your art very, very much. I look forward to seeing more as your deck progresses.

magpie9

I love your deck so fa..you have one for sure sale when you publish!

goldenquince

I just visited your site, and . . . well, wow! I like the style of your art very, very much. I look forward to seeing more as your deck progresses.

Thanks, Annabelle! I'll be posting new work regularly...

I love your deck so fa..you have one for sure sale when you publish!

Thanks, magpie9...I appreciate that :)

reall

Beautiful art!^^ keep up with progress!^^ ;)))

I Sunshine

I love the art and would buy it black and white in a heart beat!! I hope you plan on getting it published :)

beginagain

Perfectly lovely! I'll be following your blog. :)

Thoughtful

Beautiful just beautiful :)

JoLister

Another purchaser here!

goldenquince

Thanks, all, for the wonderful comments! I'll definitely be getting it published, no matter if I can or can't get it picked up by a big publisher. HudsonGray and Amsonia came up with an interesting idea to do with the black and whites: coloring books/zine, which I'm very seriously considering, too.

Right now, I'm working on the Three of Wands and Four of Cups and will post those in the blog soon :)