gypsy tarot (not for the faint of heart)

tarotgimp

byrgypsy said:
I had hoped to have it finished before i left for work but it looks like it will be late tonight when i get a chance to do the reading. Do you think I should just PM you the reading so it won't cause a problem in the forum?

Nah it shouldn't be an issue. When I posted my reading, as I'm still sort of the "new guy" I was slightly misinformed (by my own doing) as to the rules of that forum and didn't post my own thoughts on the reading as I should have. As long as you do I'm sure you'll be fine. besides I'm not nearly as good as some of the folks around here so PM'ing me might cause you to miss out on some great interpretive discussion. I just meant you could PM me to let me know it's up just in case I don't catch it. Talk to you soon.

tarot gimp

-blessed be

divinemsm

You are right about this not being for the faint of heart!! This is a huge number of cards to tie together, even if you do it in sections. I agree with some of the others that i would not section out the deck before laying this spread out but shuffle and deal the deck as is. Sectioning it out sort of feels like stacking the deck, so to speak. Kudos for being about to read such a massive ensemble... but definitely not for me.

Laurie