The Tarot Playbook - HIGHLY recommended

Tiddles

Wow, I guess it IS elusive. One of the local BN showed it as being in stock, but I called and after 20 mins of them looking for it, they couldn't find it. They are ordering it for me to pick up by wed. The price was $16 & change.

shadowdancer

well, don't forget the Book Depository. Once I read here they had at last had it in stock, I jumped in with an order.

ETA: bummer, they are out of stock. I hope it was actually in stock when I made the order. Hard to tell, as it is still 'processing'.

Hopefully the publisher will get back to me and let me know when it is being distributed to the big sellers. I rely on those when ordering from NZ.

Pipistrelle

I'm sorry that it's such a hassle trying to get hold of the book at the moment, and I really appreciate that you're trying! It shouldn't really be this hard(!) I'll have a word with Schiffer tomorrow and hopefully they can shed some light on it.

To all of you that have it and haven't (yet) listed it on Amazon for $60 ;) - I love that you're enjoying it. I think I can die happy now I've been quoted, Gregory.:D

DaisyDragonfly, it's fantastic that you're using the Mary-El with some of the exercises! Are you feeling any resistance from the deck or is it happy to muck in? I've done some with the Haindl (another serious deck) and on the whole it played along, although the court cards felt a bit silly trying on hats. :D

EllieP

I ordered it from the Book Dep in the UK via amazon uk, when I first saw it mentioned, and my delivery note says 17-24th May.

gregory

To all of you that have it and haven't (yet) listed it on Amazon for $60 ;) - I love that you're enjoying it. I think I can die happy now I've been quoted, Gregory.:D
No no - go stand in front of a hundred people singing "Copacabana" in a hot pink bikini...

This I HAVE to see. But not do...

(that's another quote, people :D)

Sulis

I've decided it's not for me. It's a brilliant book but I use TdMs these days and very rarely pick up a tarot book these days. I think I get more from just playing with my cards myself so I'm putting it up for sale to give someone else a chance to own it.

shadowdancer

Well, having had a bit of a short / unhelpful email from Schiffer I would not buy direct from them. I had stated in my e mail to them that I had tried but could not get past an error on one of the fields. Bascially you have options of: outside the US, or one of the US states in the drop down bar. I left it as outside of the US, but it would not let me use that. Don't you hate it when that dreaded red message comes up! As the only other option was to choose a US state, it was not possible to order. Chances are it would not have got to me in NZ. Aarrgh. :)

I asked if they could tell me when it was going to be available through other major outlets, bearing in mind I couldn't order from them.

I had the message of:

"It will be shipped to the larger distributors if and when they purchase it".

And that was it. No offer of help of how I could order from them directly. And a bit of a huffy response. Not good customer service.

Polyhymnia

I ordered a copy last night from Bushwood. It's on it's way :D