To predict or not to predict...

pickled pixie

Hi folks, may I ask how you use Lenormand? I want to use it mainly for questions like "will I get the job?" "will I meet a man?" etc. I have done this with tarot and had some great results but the Lennies not so much... say I asked the question "will they stay together?" And I got heart+anchor+ sun+ring I would feel safe in saying yup they'll stay together. . But then they go and break up and my prediction has been wrong! Now although I'm only practicing on TV shows, books and the odd close friends this is making me doubt Lenormand and myself but others seem to have great results! So do you predict with Lenormand and if so how are your results? If not, what sort of questions do you ask of it? :)

greatdane

I think it's just up to the reader. For me, personally, I prefer HOW and WHAT to WILL type questions. I wish to help someone to empower themselves with a path or course, look for things they may consider to help their situation, look for obstacles, and I don't read long term as I think life flows and we have free will to take a different path.
But really I think it's whatever the Reader wishes to do. What their goal is in reading and what they're comfortable with.

pickled pixie

Thanks for you input GD I have not used lennies for this type of reading, I've usually used tarot but I might give it go :)