can someone recommand me some crystals for reading?

TheStarsAndTheMoon

Fluorite can heighten intuition and focus the mind. I always keep that near my reading spot. I keep an amethyst point with my fluorite one. Both are protective which I like for reading purposes and amethyst is calming. I also use citrine before I do any reading to clear myself and help me focus. I also like blue apatite for spiritual purposes. Anyway, blue lace agate is quite calming so I keep that on hand. Unakite has calming properties among other things like promoting psychic vision. I wear a moonstone ring as well for intuition. Topaz has relaxing qualities. I keep snowflake obsidian nearby for calming myself and grounding if I feel overly jittery or I use it between readings.

I do agree that crystals can help and we can draw on their energies to aid us, but you also have to put in the work towards concentration and developing skills. Mostly I just roll a crystal around in my hand to help calm me because I can get nervous often or to remind myself to breathe and take a moment and refocus. Mostly like worry stones or something similar. :)

SunChariot

like title said, i would like to purchase some crystals to enhance my reading skill
increase my intuition, psychic ability, focusing, and calm + clear my mind
anyone got some crystals in their mind right now :p?

I say selenite should be good for that.

Babs

nara123

I have recently found luck with the following:

Selenite--Strong attraction and it helps me to calm down and center. I have found that images come unbidden in my minds eye if I focus and meditate with this stone.

Botswana Agate--I couldn't stop rubbing it. It had a very sensual energy. It was a good stone I have found that is emotionally calming and grounding.

Amethyst-I use a rough hewn piece as opposed to tumbled. I use it as a means to focus when meditating. It also has magnetic qualities for me.

All of these stone are my personal interpretation and responsse of what is helping me to enhance focus in order to meditate. I understand that focusing is the foundation of enhancing other abilities. Hope this helps.

Briar Rose

High Ascension crystals in blue and purple would work great.