Journal entries - for beginners

Inana

Hi!
Nice to see new people interested in the group.

Mermaid, a contribution always is of use, no matter if we think is much or little. Sometimes one eye see what the others dont.

Little Wing, I like too to associate cards to certain people, songs, film characters, poems or fragments of books. Also pictures or drawings that contain some essence of the card.
Another thing i like to do (i saw it suggested somewhere on this forum) is imagine that im the character on the card, and acting like him/her i think in what suggestions i would give. I write this on my posts like if the character was saying it.
More ideas... some people like to put there situations they have had, on wich they were feeling like the card. Im explaining very bad, but hope is readable.
Also you can put astrological, numeric or wathever asociations if this helps to you. Other good idea is to take notes if you feel an especial link of one card to another and write how it is. Mmmh... cant come with nothing more now. But sure theres more you can write.

LittleWing

thanks inana - i liked your suggestions - i think it is good to share - it all helps inspiration - which makes us all better readers