My moldavite experience

elle_muse

Why is it not your purpose to do things that you want to do, and enjoy doing? Enjoying your life can be your purpose, too! ;)

Of course! I was actually going to add that, but my mind was racing.

My point was that when people use the word "purpose", they think they were sent to earth to do something HUGE and that would make a big impact to the world, and they end up being disappointed that their life is "normal". Isn't being happy, healthy and surrounded by people we care about and just experiencing life good enough? Not that many people realize that you are making a HUGE contribution to society and the world by being the best version of yourself, and being good to the people and environment around you.

Padma

What it'll do is open your mind to what you haven't experienced yet (because of blockages, perhaps).
It'll help you figure out what you need in your life and if it resonates with you. Obviously, if you're not happy with it, then you won't go ahead with a certain job. However, if you feel pulled towards a position or find a door that's opened for you, and you it wasn't what you expected, it may be that this is a first step.

See? THIS is exactly what I was trying (obviously poorly) to say. It may not be what you expected at the beginning. That is why I think it is better to let the crystal lead the way, rather than to try and tell it what you want/what to do!

Padma

Of course! I was actually going to add that, but my mind was racing.

My point was that when people use the word "purpose", they think they were sent to earth to do something HUGE and that would make a big impact to the world, and they end up being disappointed that their life is "normal". Isn't being happy, healthy and surrounded by people we care about and just experiencing life good enough? Not that many people realize that you are making a HUGE contribution to society and the world by being the best version of yourself, and being good to the people and environment around you.

Exactly. Well said! :love: when I used the word purpose, I was implying it was about Kurenai finding *her* purpose in life, whatever that may be.

If we were all here to do something huge, there wouldn't be enough room to stand, let alone work, haha! And I believe - everyone's purpose is equal in value.

elle_muse

Got my moldavite! Set me back $45.

Holy, is the vibration strong.

elle_muse

Did you buy just the stone or a jewelry? :) Congrats!

Just the stone.
It's the size of my fingernail, long almond-shaped. Small for the price, but I think the changes will be worth it (hopefully!).

Kurenai

Just the stone.
It's the size of my fingernail, long almond-shaped. Small for the price, but I think the changes will be worth it (hopefully!).

How do you feel so far? Please keep us updated!

elle_muse

How do you feel so far? Please keep us updated!

Lol, Kurenai. I posted an hour ago what it felt like. You're really excited about it!

I feel fine. No bleeding of the nose, ears or a$$. No headaches. No chest pain. A bit of heaviness in the chest area, and although I want to say its the placebo effect, it's most likely not.

I feel relaxed but could be the glass of wine I'm having.

He's hanging out out here beside me. I put him in my bra but now he's resting on the couch next to me. It's strange, but I feel like he's letting me enjoy the wine and then he'll make his magic shine. We're getting to know each other, I feel he's trying to get to know me and I'm doing the same.

How do YOU feel?