Morgan Greer Study

SweetIsTheTruth

So far, the following 6 people have expressed an interest in reviving the Morgan-Greer study group:

Quester
La Force
aurarcana
SweetIsTheTruth
Marie-Bernard
Nemia

We have three votes out of the 6 in favor of the 'fill in the gaps' method. Do we wait for other votes or other ideas before we proceed? Because if not, my Morgan-Greer is divided into two stacks, ready to go.

SweetIsTheTruth

The revival of the Morgan-Greer study group has begun. The first card drawn was the Moon.

WhiteWolf66

Is this study group still active? I have snooped through the index list a bit and everything is pretty old date-wise. If it is still going I would love to participate.

strings of life

Hi there,

Anyone can participate in a study and work post entries on the cards. If you create a new thread, just PM Sulis so that she can add the link to the index.

This is one of my favorite reading decks...actually, it is my favorite reading deck. I'm game to participate, but random cards may work best for me since schedules are all different. What do you think?

WhiteWolf66

strings of life, thank you for responding. This deck is my favorite also. I am definitely interested. If you like, I can do a random draw and post it in the morning. I'm on CST time so that means about 12 hours from now.

Disa

I only got this deck a few months ago and I haven't been able to put it down. It has very quickly become my "go-to" deck. It seems to give a good vibe no matter what the question. I'll poke around the study group from time to time and see what's up. Cool timing for resurrecting or continuing the group :)

Hemera

Just to say thank you for keeping this group alive Pipistrelle! I always read your M-G posts and I absolutely loved your take on the Seven of Pents :thumbsup:
When I read it I thought I should do that for every card in that deck. (Note to oneself: I have to (finally!) start a notebook for this deck.)

Pipistrelle

Just to say thank you for keeping this group alive Pipistrelle! I always read your M-G posts and I absolutely loved your take on the Seven of Pents :thumbsup:
Can't take any credit for keeping this group alive seeing as I joined it 10 years ago and then obviously got distracted by something shiny and wandered off... :bugeyed: I've read with the Morgan Greer since then but not really studied it so it's about time! I have to say, after approx. 80 different decks, I'm a little sheepish to realize that I should have stuck with the MG all along. :)
Glad you like the 7 of Pents stuff - I surprised myself there. I don't usually "meditate" with the cards but decided to try after your comments in the Gate Cards thread.
When I read it I thought I should do that for every card in that deck. (Note to oneself: I have to (finally!) start a notebook for this deck.)
I have a Word doc - with pictures! It's like I'm writing my own companion book :)