Zombie tarot - Two of cups

shadowdancer

So, who chose this restaurant? They certainly deserve a pat on the back. Catering for very different dietry requirements is no mean feat. Just make sure you polish off that steak before they finish their offal - otherwise you may find they lose eyes for you, and instead have eyes for any left over meat on your plate. I just hope they have some extra strength breath freshner discreetly about their person. Halitosis is definitely a by product of a meat only diet. Isn't it nice though to be able to sit down and enjoy each other's company this way. No squabbles, no differences of opinion. Just the meeting of minds and the genuine enjoyment of each other's company. This really is a no brainer of a situation. Things are going well, and who knows it may be forerunner of a cross species relationship that rivals all others. And if you are a true gentleman of a zombie you will insist on picking up the tab for both meals. No going Dutch. All together now.. Aahhhh.

Attachments

• cups 2.jpg
    cups 2.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 759

krystalkitty

As above this really is a perfect partnership you can get to know the little ins and outs of what people like and dont like. It smells like comprismise to me could be a beautiful romance or friendship but dont let them take advantage. One has a spoon for dessert the other doesnt so will you be willing to ask for dessert or run away...

ana luisa

They do complement each other and it does look like a couple who has reached a nice balance in their love life. Besides even though their tastes are radically different, they both enjoy a good red wine :) However, there is definitely one side who represents the brains of the couple and the other who works on flesh. For figuring who is who, I would have to ignore the hands. The guy could be the one eating the meat and the girl, the brain.