New book! (Rana George's The Essential Lenormand)

PattyMc

I have been excited about Rana's book for a long time, can't wait until it's out. I heard her on a podcast with DonnaLeigh and she was awesome. She used to post on the boards here but haven't seen her in a long while. Love Rana George!!

Patty

Onyx

I have had the singular experience to hear her teach at Reader's Studio, B.A.T.S. and two years at the Tarosophy Con in Dallas. This book is going to be great! I actually feel an itching in my greedy little fingers to get my hands on it.

She is a fantastic teacher and I know that she has planned not only to just teach the cards but also enrich it with her own stories of the cards and how the decades of use have added to the meaning of the cards.

The description of the book shows that it is going to be huge with a total of four hundred pages.

I think that this will be a book for the beginner and the initiated to consider and we all will be better to have her wealth of knowledge in written form.

Onyx.

La Force

I am looking forward to this book, I have listened to her Ipod casts etc. and I have the GRL, that she par taked in. This book is in my basket already. Just waiting to click the buy button.

Seraphina

I have just pre ordered this book from Amazon UK... Having just got my first Lenormand deck and knowing nothing about this kind of divination at all, im a complete novice, so I'm hoping this book will give me the knowledge and insights to be able to use the cards successfully!
I'm really looking forward to learning as much as I can, and more, with the help of this book

PattyMc

Seraphina, best wishes on your Lenormand journey! I don't think you can go wrong with anything written by Rana George, she is my Lennie muse :) :)

I wish this book was going to be released earlier....sitting here counting the days, getting antsy!

I wonder if Rana needs a little fish in the big pond to review her new baby? I'll volunteer!! I just need an advanced copy to get started on it <wink, wink>

Blessings,
Patty

Onyx

Seraphina, best wishes on your Lenormand journey! I don't think you can go wrong with anything written by Rana George, she is my Lennie muse :) :)

I wish this book was going to be released earlier....sitting here counting the days, getting antsy!

I wonder if Rana needs a little fish in the big pond to review her new baby? I'll volunteer!! I just need an advanced copy to get started on it <wink, wink>

Blessings,
Patty

Talking with Rana, I know that she would love to have everyone who likes the book to post reviews for it. Who doesn't love to hear how great their work is?

This will be a great book to learn the system from the ground up.

claire1805

I am getting pretty excited about this book, and will probably be ordering one for myself close to its release date >_<

PattyMc

Amazon now has a preview "look inside" up for The Essential Lenormand! Also it is being released for the Kindle on March 1st and then paperback edition on March 8th.

The peek inside really looks good, I knew I wanted this book before but now.....most definitely and I'll do both the Kindle version and a paper version.

Patty

La Force

Amazon now has a preview "look inside" up for The Essential Lenormand! Also it is being released for the Kindle on March 1st and then paperback edition on March 8th.

The peek inside really looks good, I knew I wanted this book before but now.....most definitely and I'll do both the Kindle version and a paper version.

Patty

Squeeling with excitement, hurray, Best news ever :)