Lenormand Good News

newsunshine

Good news for me?

Child, Tree, Clover
A new start will lead to growth and usher good luck, this will lead to positive growth for you in some aspect this may even involve news related to a child

Q. Good news for me

Cacia

Child, Tree, Clover
A new start will lead to growth and usher good luck, this will lead to positive growth for you in some aspect this may even involve news related to a child

Q. Good news for me

key 33 (10 :diamond:)x child 13 (jack:spade:) x snake 7 (queen :club:)

Well, there is something small and new that is about to star, a new begining that will be very important and will have a profound impact. I see this woman at the end do not know if you have a situation going on with a female but seems that you might find some struggles in this new beginning, but she is highlighted in this. This might bring you a bit of consfusion in the long run

what new is coming for me?

danieljuk

what new is coming for me?

Hi Cacia :)

Gilded Reverie - Child + Clover + Birds (base card Fish)

Child + Clover is the good news of a happy new start in your life, something new or a new cycle! I think with the Birds you might hear about this by a telephone call and the whole situation represented by the base card Fish is about finances and stability! Looks like you have a new cycle or new direction which will be good with that lucky Clover! :heart:

Good News for me about September?

Cacia

Mister Daniel:

CARTOMANCY DECK JEU DU DESTIN:

SUN 31 (ACE :diamond:)X BOUQUET 9 (QUEEN :spade:) X ANCHOR 35 (9 :spade:)

Well, Daniel a nice surprice is coming in your way that will bring a sense or releave and stability to your current situation. The middle card bouquet talks about surprises, invitations, joy, help on the way very pleasant things are coming for you. The sun and anchor talks about reaching goals, perhaps you being working on something and now is coming to a happy end.

many blessings hope this makes sense dear

I have no question, anyone who wants to post feel free.

celticnoodle

I have no question, anyone who wants to post feel free.

If you think you're going to get off that easy, Cacia, you are incorrect! I am just beginning to learn/use Lenormand and I want badly to practice! So, you are getting a "what good news can I expect?"---like it or not! :laugh:

I used my Piatnik deck

Clover, Ship, Garden

An unplanned trip to some place pretty.

My Q: What can I expect this coming week?

Cacia

Miss Celticnoodle

HAHAHA you funny, I guess could not get out of this one, but hey I love those good news. That's sound exciting lol, let you know where I will travel when I do or maybe a visitor.

On the other hand I am so happy that you are learning lenny those are fun cards and I am sure you will get the hang of them soon.

As for you missy

What can I expect this coming week?

Mountain 21 x Scythe 10 x Star 10

Well, there is being some delays or situations that have not evolve as quickly as you want but the middle card speaks of fast situations evolving for the better. There is hope at the end of the day

Please whoever wants to participate post your question so the next kind soul can read you.

Thank you Cacia

zhadee

Thank you dear Cacia, I am looking for... Good news for this house I live in?

Padma

Thank you dear Cacia, I am looking for... Good news for this house I live in?

Hi Zhadee! :D

Sun/Man/Heart: Getting a letter from a man that makes you feel such love and relief! Feels like a reprieve...Snake was at the bottom of the pack though, so although the answer makes you happy, there may be some winding roads to a satisfying end...Still, Heart mirroring Sun looks awesome! :love: I hope it all turns out how you want, and you get to keep your place!

Good news about the dog I am adopting? (will she fit in well with my other two?)

danieljuk

Good news about the dog I am adopting? (will she fit in well with my other two?)

hi sweetie! :heart:
another dog! awwww :)

Gilded Reverie - House + Stars + Tree
base card: Scythe

I think it's a great idea, in this Stars card, it's all mapped out in astrology in the sky, they were meant to come to your household and will fit in! With the Tree perhaps they will all seem like family in the end or perhaps new dog might need some healthcare at the start. The card on the bottom of Scythe and I find this confusing, it doesn't match the rest of the reading? I am going to interpret this as you might end up with the dog really quickly, be on your toes! :) The rest I see as all positive! In Treppner's interpretations she see's Stars + Tree as being outside at night, not sure if that relates. It's all good news!

Q. Good News about my depression improving?

samantha

hi sweetie! :heart:
another dog! awwww :)

Gilded Reverie - House + Stars + Tree
base card: Scythe

I think it's a great idea, in this Stars card, it's all mapped out in astrology in the sky, they were meant to come to your household and will fit in! With the Tree perhaps they will all seem like family in the end or perhaps new dog might need some healthcare at the start. The card on the bottom of Scythe and I find this confusing, it doesn't match the rest of the reading? I am going to interpret this as you might end up with the dog really quickly, be on your toes! :) The rest I see as all positive! In Treppner's interpretations she see's Stars + Tree as being outside at night, not sure if that relates. It's all good news!

Q. Good News about my depression improving?

Stork - Heart

It's looking good I think. I'd read this as an emotional change for the better as a result of empathetic/ loving care. The heart may represent self love (my first thought) but stork could also signify a care giver of some description.

QU: What good news is on my horizon ?