Deviant Moon Three of Cups

zephyr_heart

Beneath the moon and starry skies, three figures have some joy and merriment in the middle of the ocean, emerging from the mouth of a giant fish. Also, there are dry land on the distance.

One has pitch black skin and wearing red clothes, holding his cup high in the air. He put his arm in the man beside him, who is also raising his cup high in the air.

The man wears green, has some masquerade mask (or is it his skin?), and is shorter than the man in red.

The last figure is a woman, double faced, seemingly bare nude, and has her crab-hand pours the water from her cup to over her head.

zephyr_heart

I like how this card feature them as a happy-go-lucky group.

So cheerful, even amidst uncertain grounds.

.traveller.

Common ground between vastly different people. Whatever walk of life people hale from, we are more alike in our wants and needs than we are different.

zephyr_heart

There two interpretation with this card as when I read using this deck, some people interpreted that the threesome is going into the fish's belly, while others think that they're going to be save soon enough when they arrive on the dry land.

w0ndrfulelectr1c

For some reason this card always makes me think: "Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub..."

I love this deck specifically because of things like that.

astronautica

This card has been coming up for me a bit lately and it's been giving me mixed feelings - the LWB suggests that the three beings are celebrating their escape from the belly of the ferocious sea creature, celebrating triumph over hardship which is how I initially took it to read. However, my partner pointed out that they hadn't truly escaped yet, so perhaps they are celebrating prematurely?

For some reason this card always makes me think: "Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub..."

(Haha, I thought this too!)

Kreative-Dragon

This card always makes me think of Jonah and the fish... or Pinnochio and the whale.

It's like they came to this realization that got them out of the fish, and now they're celebrating.