Thrice Armed Hierophant

Aeon418

that dancing figure above looks...quite androgynous.
I suspect the figure is female. She's either making the sign of the Mourning of Isis. Or maybe the intention was to have her holding a sword and balances.

Owl Tarot

that dancing figure above looks...quite androgynous. Perhaps it shows how the hierophant likes his men ;)

That one I haven't heard again, mainly because the child there refers to Horus (=a Solar Deity) whose Aeon is the current one (at least Crowley suggests so). My personal understanding about Horus though, is that he is a mainly masculine Deity and Crowley (along with Ancient Egyptian mythoilogy) seems to be more clear about this then about other things (like the inverted benediction sign we are talking about).

Book of Thoth said:
Accordingly, the oriel is diaphanous; before the Manifestor of the Mystery is a hexagram representing the macrocosm. In its centre is a pentagram, representing a dancing male child. This symbolizes the law of the new Aeon of the Child Horns, which has supplanted that Aeon of the “Dying God” which governed the world for two thousand years.

EDIT: If you are referring to the one with the sword, my post refers to the shiny child in the Pentagram.

smw

I suspect the figure is female. She's either making the sign of the Mourning of Isis. Or maybe the intention was to have her holding a sword and balances.

Oh,ok thanks Aeon. I just looked up the mourning of Isis and the motions looked similar in the hexagram ritual that came up.

Smw

smw

(the inverted benediction sign we are talking about).

EDIT: If you are referring to the one with the sword

I was :joke: just trying to nudge the sinister sign off the woman to the other half of the population:)

Eve blamed for luring Adam into knowingness, poor old deceived Pasiphae (ewww) and the adultery of Set's Wife...hmm... scarlet woman...

smw