Rider-Waite in a tin box?

delizt

I emailed customer service at US Games, and they said the "PCS Commemorative in a Tin" will be on their website during the beginning of May :)

Michael

this is the one I am waiting for, I just hope it's not too small

delizt

Sorini of Italy do a gorgeous tin with cherubs which perfectly fits the full size RWS (whether it's the Original, blue box plaid backs, Universal Waite etc.)

Thank you Le Fanu!! Now I have an "excuse" to indulge in chocolates, LOL

Rhinemaiden

never mind.... :(

Nina*

Amattler of Barcelona do some lovely tins and Sorini of Italy do a gorgeous tin with cherubs which perfectly fits the full size RWS (whether it's the Original, blue box plaid backs, Universal Waite etc.)
The one with cherubs sounds lovely. Do you have a link please?

Le Fanu

The one with cherubs sounds lovely. Do you have a link please?
This is what I use for my carry around Original. With a small silk reading cloth to pad it out a little, it's a snug fit. Easter's a great time to be on the lookout for chocolate tins!

Attachments

• SoriniTin.jpg
    SoriniTin.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 187

delizt

I love that! I don't know if I have even seen those chocolates here, I must go and look:)

12doggiepaws

Anything in a TIN, I am sold.
Just picked up one. I can't wait.

kalliope

Thanks for the chocolate tin idea, Le Fanu. I ordered a very pretty art nouveau Amattler tin of salted dark chocolates from Ebay. It was incredibly expensive for what it is because I was a bit of a flake and didn't look closely and thought I was buying several tins, but oh well. Hopefully the chocolate will be delicious and the tin will be gorgeous and one of my decks will fit and I will forget about the price. :cool3:

Anything in a TIN, I am sold.

Haha, I kind of feel the same way. Can't wait for this to be available here.

Rhinemaiden

I received my Radiant in a tin... love it! Cards are approximately 3/16 inch taller than the Universal Waite pocket edition cards. Stock feels similar... laminated but not plastic.

Universal - Printed in China.
Radiant - Made in China.

Looking forward to the Centennial in a tin coming from USG in May.

3ill.yazi

I received my Radiant in a tin... love it! Cards are approximately 3/16 inch taller than the Universal Waite pocket edition cards.

I had not noticed that the tins were to be pocket sized. I am taking hope from this description of them being a little taller, to mean that the images are of the proper aspect ratio. My pocket standard RWS is my go-to RWS, but it has always bugged me that the images are squeezed down a little to fit the card size, rendering figures ever so slightly on the stout side. If that is indeed the case, that they have fixed this, I am going to snap up that tinned Centennial like bugs to a frog.