Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Zombie tarot - Three of Swords

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Zombie Tarot

Citizen

shadowdancer 
Citizen

Zombie tarot - Three of Swords

Tis said, the best way to a man' s heart in the human world is through his stomach. In the zombie world, it is through the ribcage with a sharp knife. Hey at least they are open about it, so hopefully you get the chance to see the issue coming. If you wear your heart on your sleeve, you are asking for someone to come along and take a slice or two of it, so just be careful about not leaving yourself open to unnecessary heart ache. If it is too late, and the forks have already embedded themselves, take heart (no pun intended) in the fact the body has a way of numbing itself against extreme pain as a sort of self-preservation mechanism. So if you are hurting, it won't last forever. If it isn't hurting it may be good news or bad news time. Good news: you are through the worst. Bad news: the worst is yet to come. So, do you feel lucky? Or are the knives in the process of being sharpened around you.
Attached Images

Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

krystalkitty 
Citizen

2 forks and knife is could be 2 people causing you this heart break.. with the fork sticking into the middle of heart it makes it hard to pump and move.. the tension moves through all your body making it hard to function at times.. also with the knife and tools could you be undergoing some sort of surgery here a piece being removed.. it will heal though it wasnt an important part of the heart.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Citizen

ana luisa 
Citizen

I don't think I'll be able to work with this card. I keep getting "Eat your heart out" every time I see it...
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.