Raven's Fool tarot

knitknit

i would love to be on the list for a signed deck for my auntie Silver Crow please and a regular deck for me.

ravensfool

I've got a list going KitKit so I'll mark you down so that I can be sure to let you know all the info and let you know when it's released.

You're on the list too MoonGypsy!

Manda you rock! We would love to meetup with your group, that sounds like so much fun! I had no idea there was a meetup group in Denver. The things you learn :)

What do you guys think about the lack of book but the open discussion plan?

lasciel

Oh wow oh wow oh wow, these look amazing :D

Pleeaase tell me that you ship international!

We have a crazy raven in the garden who keeps dumping things in the birdbath :)

ravensfool

That is adorable does he leave you anything good? We will be shipping internationally! I'm so glad you like them!

lasciel

ravensfool said:
That is adorable does he leave you anything good? We will be shipping internationally! I'm so glad you like them!

Oh huzzah! :D I'm so pleased, without a doubt ravens hold a special place in my heart.

I think what he leaves us is awesome: bones, feathers, rocks, you name it, he leaves it! Once he even dropped a black pebble with a hole straight through the middle, it's so cool!

Mum decided he was a pest though, and filled the birdbath with rocks so he wouldn't come back. That afternoon I hear her swear, and there he is! Took all of the rocks out of the birdbath and started sunning himself :D what an awesome bird <3

Sorry, didn't mean to wander off track. They are spectacular cards, though, can't wait!

ravensfool

What a clever little raven! You know the things they do really are astounding, they are such interesting birds. I remember a story of somewhere in the usa where they thought someone was lost because there were hikers that kept hearing someone talking in the woods. This went on for quite awhile people kept sending in reports that they heard someone but couldn't find a person or child. Turns out it was a raven that had picked up a couple of words from hikers and was talking away in the forest.

We're waiting on the proofs and waiting for packaging to show up. Meanwhile I will be working on getting our website in order. You guys can check it out if you like, ravensfool.com, there's not much there now but today that will be changing!

poopsie

Wow! Total!!! I found your Devil cute...

catboxer

Very impressive work. /congratulations.

I remember a pair of ravens who roosted on the western edge of a developed property where I used to live. We had mostly crows in the neighborhood excepting this one set of ravens, and I noticed they did not get along with the crows. At all.

ravensfool

Thank you I'm glad you guys like the cards! My partner worked really hard on them for quite some time. I think they are wonderful and have a personality all their own.

I am having fun with html form coding at the moment whee!!!

Strange2

Ravens are awesome! Love their amazing vocalizations and acrobatic aerial manouvers. Count me as interested in a special edition.