Horary Readings - Answers

Minderwiz

Reading for Nytebugg

Okay so lets go with will we agree that I should travel to Europe in the next 6 months?

The chart has Virgo rising, so you are signified by Mercury (which looks good for a travel question) The hour ruler is Saturn, which also has rulership in the Earth triplicity, so I take the chart as radical.

Mercury is in its own terms and has a mutual reception with Jupiter by Face, so it has moderate but not huge essential dignity. Mercury is placed in the eleventh House of hopes and aspirations - which seems to fit your situation. The eleventh is a reasonable placement

Mercury is direct, and Occidental (seen at night after sunset) both of which add to it's strength in the chart.

So, left to you I think you would go.

She is signified by Jupiter, ruling Pisces. There is a mutual reception between Mercury and Jupiter but it's a very weak one - not one which of itself would deliver the result you want. If it had involved rulership or exaltation (or both) I'd say you almost had it won.

Jupiter is in Taurus in the ninth House. Jupiter has moderate essential dignity, but it's from two mutual receptions. The one by Face already mentioned with Mercury and one by Terms with Venus. Jupiter is also direct, and oriental (good for an outer planet) She would like it to work too but is perhaps fractionally not as keen (and I mean fractional - both of you would like it to come off.

However, Mercury is in a separating square to Jupiter. That does not bold well for any agreement, indeed it seems that the chance has perhaps passed and even then it would be very unlikely for you to reach agreement (things rarely come to pass through a square, or if they do, you are often disappointed with the result). A stronger mutual reception might have led me to discount the latter point but a separating aspect would be hard to overcome.

There are two possible get outs,

The first is a meeting of the two significators by antiscion - in this case the two planets are some distance from forming this type of contact.

The second is the Moon as co-significator for the two of you. However the Moon is in a separating square to Mercury and in a separating opposition to Jupiter. The Moon is not going to bring the two of you together

So it looks to me as though you both want it to happen, though perhaps not enough to make it happen. There's no major impediment to either of you but the aspects between Mercury and Jupiter and the Moon's relation to both of them suggests that an agreement isn't likely to be reached.

Attachments

• Nytebugg Horary.jpg
    Nytebugg Horary.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 215

Nytebugg

Thank you so much for the reading, Minderwiz.
she is actually a he but I'm not sure that makes a difference.

I did learn today that there are some circumstances, outside of both our control, that would make an agreement in the next 6 months unlikely. Not impossible but just not as likely to occur. If left to me; yes, i'd go in a heartbeat. So Mercury in the 11th was a good placement for me.

I'd be lying if I said that i didn't wish that chart was stronger and more positive. Of course it's only covering a 6 month span so always keep some optimism perhaps it will be after 6 months.

Thanks again. I wish I could leave more feedback but astrology and horary are a new thing for me and most of it still goes over my head.

Minderwiz

Reading for Ronia - revised question

Should I move back to my home country this summer? It's part of the vacation question but includes also money, so it basically covers it all in a way. Thank you!

It was agreed that 'move' meant a permanent relocation.

The chart cast has Scorpio rising and so is ruled by Mars. It was cast during the hour of the Sun which like Mars has triplicity rulership in the Fire triplicity. I'll take it as a valid chart, despite Scorpio being a Water sign.

You are signified by Mars, which is in Gemini, in the seventh (though not in the sign on the Descendant and so near the eighth cusp that many Astrologers would shift it into that house). Mars has dignity only by Face, so it's not essentially strong. In terms of it's accidental position, the seventh is an angular house, Mars is fast, direct and oriental - all good indications of a strong position. Mars has a separating opposition from the Moon.

Your question involves a trip overseas, and usually this would mean using the ninth House, however you specifically say move back to my home (country) and furthermore this is a permanent relocation, it is not a trip - so I'm going to use the fourth House as the house of the quesited (the matter asked about). The fourth cusp is the IC, which is in Pisces. Home is therefore symbolised by Jupiter.

Jupiter is in Taurus in the sixth House. Jupiter has some essential dignity but through two relatively weak mutual receptions - Terms and Face. Indeed these are the two weakest mutual receptions and many traditional Astrologers either did not use them or gave them scant influence.

Jupiter is in a weak placement in the sixth house, but it too is Oriental and direct. It does not make an aspect to any other planet (and therefore no aspect to Mars).

The Moon, which acts as a co-significator for you is also weak in Sagittarius and is conjunct the second House cusp. It's fast and waxing, the idea here may well be growing but from the Moon, your prime concern is the material, particularly money.

There's little evidence that you should pursue the move, the main significators are not essetially strong and none of them are angular or joined by good aspects. Mars has a sextile from the benefic Venus and i is applying but it's some distance from perfection.

My feeling is that this move should not be undertaken. There's virtually no indication that it will be successful.

Attachments

• Ronia Horary 2nd Try.jpg
    Ronia Horary 2nd Try.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 209

Ronia

Too bad because I booked the tickets. :( Moreover, nothing keeps me here - no job, no perspectives... Anyways, I will hope for the best. Who knows, maybe we'll edn up somewhere completely different. :)

Thank you for the effort!

P.S. By the way, it looks like the vacation may become a fact, I won a discount voucher for the hotel. :D

Minderwiz

Readinf for Kittysashimi

Well we will definitely be moving in together in August because we already got the plane tickets and the apartment is already fully prepared. And yes I meant literally the moment I see him for the very first time we'll be heading off in a cab to check into our apartment :)

Would it be better if I changed the question to "Will our relationship improve for the better after we move in together?"

The chart cast has Libra rising and was cast in the hour of Saturn. Both Venus and Saturn have dignity in Libra and Saturn is placed in Libra in the twelfth House. So I take the chart as radical.

You are signified by Venus, he is signified by Mars and the apartment (and by extension your new home) is signified by Saturn, ruler of the IC.

So let's run through you, him, the relationship and the apartment.

Venus is placed in Cancer, where it Triplicity rulership, and a mutual reception with Jupiter by Terms. In principle that gives is good essential dignity (though I have a further comment on that later). Venus is in the ninth House of long journeys (and dreams) which I think is a fair summary of your position - it's not so much that it is a geographically long journey, it's a journey to realise a dream and a personal development and emotional journey (Venus is ruled by the Moon). The Moon rules the MC, so your prime concern is your outward, public role - your partnership is being declared to the world and in many ways you are identiying your new public role (and possibly a new career) Your other concerns are yourself (quite naturally) and probably settling down and perhaps starting a family (the other dignities in Cancer are held by Jupiter, which rules three other houses).

Venus is in the Detriment of Saturn (the apartment and new home) and the Fall of Mars - which probably indicates that you are quite vulnerable taking this step, you are placing yourself in a position where you risk (however slightly) things going wrong. That's always the situation in entering a new relationship.

He is signified by Mars, placed in Gemini and very near the ninth cusp. Mars has little dignity in Gemini, but he is keener than you for this step. Indeed it's his prime focus (Gemini is on the cusp of the ninth). His other priorities in order are, the new home, you and him.
He is signified by

The apartment/new home is good (Saturn is in Exaltation) but I'm not sure it's in a very good position (Saturn in the twelfth) but the apartment will love you - Venus rules Libra, so even if it's not the best location I think you will feel happy there, certainly more than him, as Libra is the Detriment of Mars).

In terms of the relationship, there's no aspect between Venus and Mars, nor are there any mutual receptions, so of themselves they don't indicate that the move will improve or develop the relationship.

However there are other things to look at, the first being the role of the Moon as a co-significator. Unfortunately the Moon and Venus are in an almost exact opposition. The Moon can be seen either as your co-significator or the co-significator of the question. Here that could be interpreted as you being torn over the move (you are both for ad against it) or the relationship with him will not go very well following the move. Oppositions rarely produce a positive outcome - HOWEVER in this case the Moon and Venus are in mutual reception through ruler and triplicity (the Moon rules Cancer and Venus rules the Earth triplicity of which Capricorn is the cardinal sign) - So whichever it is here, you having real doubts or the relationship not going so well, I see that as something that will be overcome - it's short term, so if you weather that adjustment period then the relationship will remain in tact and may well develop.

A couple of points to end with. The use of Venus to rule the Water triplicity is not universal, Lilly would have Mars ruling the Water triplicity both by day and night and the effect of that reading would be to strengthen your feelings for him as a priority and provide some more evidence of any adjustment period being one that you both will get through.

Finally Venus is under the beams and moving to combustion - this is an accidental debility and probably indicates that you've not been seeing things too clearly and perhaps now are beginning to realise that there's a real challenge here and if you're not careful, 'you' will be lost sight of - this could overwhelm you.

So in summary

Yes this could work out and work out for a better relationship but it's not going to be easy by any means. You have to stay on top of it and you will have to work at it and try and overcome any difficulties that arise. So don't think it's going to be a fairy tale ending when you move in - if you do, it won't work. However invest the effort and it could well work out as you hope. It's up to you (and of course him).

Kittysashimi

The chart cast has Libra rising and was cast in the hour of Saturn. Both Venus and Saturn have dignity in Libra and Saturn is placed in Libra in the twelfth House. So I take the chart as radical.

You are signified by Venus, he is signified by Mars and the apartment (and by extension your new home) is signified by Saturn, ruler of the IC.

So let's run through you, him, the relationship and the apartment.

Venus is placed in Cancer, where it Triplicity rulership, and a mutual reception with Jupiter by Terms. In principle that gives is good essential dignity (though I have a further comment on that later). Venus is in the ninth House of long journeys (and dreams) which I think is a fair summary of your position - it's not so much that it is a geographically long journey, it's a journey to realise a dream and a personal development and emotional journey (Venus is ruled by the Moon).
Oh yes, I agree. This is a journey for me to fulfill my dreams for my own personal development and an emotional one at that. I'm going there to finish up my bachelors and to also do my master's program. And I believe that going there will finally end the distance for me and my bf and give us a new start to our lives. It's also a geographically long journey for me (20+ hour flight!)

The Moon rules the MC, so your prime concern is your outward, public role - your partnership is being declared to the world and in many ways you are identiying your new public role (and possibly a new career)
Wow so very true! I have been wondering how people would think about us living together and also how my career would go after my master's program.

Your other concerns are yourself (quite naturally) and probably settling down and perhaps starting a family (the other dignities in Cancer are held by Jupiter, which rules three other houses).
Oh yes settling down is something I've been thinking about all along. I would also love to start a family when I'm ready.

Venus is in the Detriment of Saturn (the apartment and new home) and the Fall of Mars - which probably indicates that you are quite vulnerable taking this step, you are placing yourself in a position where you risk (however slightly) things going wrong. That's always the situation in entering a new relationship.
Moving in is never easy! I've heard of more couples breaking up after moving in together than working out ):

He is signified by Mars, placed in Gemini and very near the ninth cusp. Mars has little dignity in Gemini, but he is keener than you for this step. Indeed it's his prime focus (Gemini is on the cusp of the ninth). His other priorities in order are, the new home, you and him.
Hmm this I don't really get. Do you mean that moving in together with me is his main focus for his own sake? Or that he puts himself first, followed by the new home and then us? As far as I know he's doing this solely for my sake as he has to move away from his whole family and all his friends and it's not easy for him as he has lived in his state all his life.

He is signified by
The apartment/new home is good (Saturn is in Exaltation) but I'm not sure it's in a very good position (Saturn in the twelfth) but the apartment will love you - Venus rules Libra, so even if it's not the best location I think you will feel happy there, certainly more than him, as Libra is the Detriment of Mars).
YES it is definitely not the ideal location. If I had a choice I wouldn't have chose to go to this state at all (buffalo, ny is pretty known to be a dead town sometimes). But my school is there so I don't have much of choice. We are planning on moving out the moment I'm done with my bachelors in 8 months time. I'm glad to know that I'll feel happy there.

In terms of the relationship, there's no aspect between Venus and Mars, nor are there any mutual receptions, so of themselves they don't indicate that the move will improve or develop the relationship.

However there are other things to look at, the first being the role of the Moon as a co-significator. Unfortunately the Moon and Venus are in an almost exact opposition. The Moon can be seen either as your co-significator or the co-significator of the question. Here that could be interpreted as you being torn over the move (you are both for ad against it) or the relationship with him will not go very well following the move.
I've been feeling a little torn about the move lately. Only one month left to go and I realize how much I am leaving behind. My grandma is getting old and I'm worried that something might happen to her while I'm over there. She believes that I'm only going there for 8 months when in reality I'm planning to settle down over there. My parents and I are not very close so the only way we actually communicate and stuff is when we are in the house together. I don't know how the move is going to change things. And lastly, I'll be leaving my 5 hamsters behind and I'm so so torn about it. They will be dead when I get back as hamsters only have a lifespan of 2 years. My mom has made it very clear that she will have nothing to do with them, and she won't even pay for their bedding/food etc. My little sister is the only one who is going to take care of them and I worry so much for that because right now she can't even take care of them properly. I put her in charge of 2 cages as we share the responsibility and yet she can't even be bothered to do that job properly. Just yesterday I had to shower one of her hamsters and change everything because his sandbath was full of urine and he was covered in it for possible 2 days! I'm really worried that they would be neglected, hungry and sad after I leave.

Oppositions rarely produce a positive outcome - HOWEVER in this case the Moon and Venus are in mutual reception through ruler and triplicity (the Moon rules Cancer and Venus rules the Earth triplicity of which Capricorn is the cardinal sign) - So whichever it is here, you having real doubts or the relationship not going so well, I see that as something that will be overcome - it's short term, so if you weather that adjustment period then the relationship will remain in tact and may well develop.
Phew I am so glad to see this, that's all I need to know. That if I persevere things will work out between us.

A couple of points to end with. The use of Venus to rule the Water triplicity is not universal, Lilly would have Mars ruling the Water triplicity both by day and night and the effect of that reading would be to strengthen your feelings for him as a priority and provide some more evidence of any adjustment period being one that you both will get through.
Thank you so much for the advice! I will make sure we put fostering our feelings as a priority for this relationship and to remember that we'll go through the adjustment period, even if its hard.

Finally Venus is under the beams and moving to combustion - this is an accidental debility and probably indicates that you've not been seeing things too clearly and perhaps now are beginning to realise that there's a real challenge here and if you're not careful, 'you' will be lost sight of - this could overwhelm you.
So very true, I'm starting to see how huge of a deal this is now! I'm trying to be more mentally prepared for it so that I wouldn't get overwhelmed when it happens.

So in summary

Yes this could work out and work out for a better relationship but it's not going to be easy by any means. You have to stay on top of it and you will have to work at it and try and overcome any difficulties that arise. So don't think it's going to be a fairy tale ending when you move in - if you do, it won't work. However invest the effort and it could well work out as you hope. It's up to you (and of course him).
Thank you so much for doing this entire reading! You've given me the encouragement and hope that even if things get bad, if I try hard enough I can salvage it.

Minderwiz

Hmm this I don't really get. Do you mean that moving in together with me is his main focus for his own sake? Or that he puts himself first, followed by the new home and then us? As far as I know he's doing this solely for my sake as he has to move away from his whole family and all his friends and it's not easy for him as he has lived in his state all his life.

Well he actually puts you before himself and he's keen on the new arrangements (or the idea of the new arrangements) Like you he's venturing into the unknown here. I don't think this is going to be easy, but there's hope there that things will work out.

Also remember that it will take two for the relationship to work - the 'you' here applies to both of you but if you both work at it, then yes - you have a good chance of success.

Oh I hope things work out with the hamsters - poor things. Have you thought of trying to find a new owner if your sister doesn't get her act together in time?

Kittysashimi

Well he actually puts you before himself and he's keen on the new arrangements (or the idea of the new arrangements) Like you he's venturing into the unknown here. I don't think this is going to be easy, but there's hope there that things will work out.

Also remember that it will take two for the relationship to work - the 'you' here applies to both of you but if you both work at it, then yes - you have a good chance of success.
I see, thank you for the clarification :heart:

Oh I hope things work out with the hamsters - poor things. Have you thought of trying to find a new owner if your sister doesn't get her act together in time?
[/quote]
Yes I have! But it'll be hard. My sister will probably hate me for it plus that would mean I will never get to see my hamsters (even if its just on webcam)

Minderwiz

Reading for Beebs_94

I seems to me your question is really:

Should I renew the relationship with T?

And if that's OK with you I'll read for that question

Yes thats fine by me!

The chart I've cast is cast during the hour of Venus and has Libra rising, so I take the chart as radical. You are signified by Venus, he's signified by Mars.

Venus is in Cancer conjunct the MC. In terms of essetial dignity, Venus has only moderate strength, being in it's own Terms and Face. However in terms of accidental dignity it's place on the MC is strong, it's fast and direct All good for action and acting quickly

but this is offset by it being oriental (the wrong side of the Sun) and it's combust - both of these suggest that you don't see things clearly at the moment (or at least emotion may well cloud your judgement). Venus also squares the Ascendant, in one sense your significator aspecting the Ascendant is a good sign, but the square suggests some tension over this decision. Saturn is also conjunct the Ascendant, though in Libra it does have exaltation. The decision is not going to be an easy one by any means but you should be OK as long as you reflect carefully on the decision.

He is Mars, in Gemini and placed in the ninth House. Mars in Gemini only has dignity by Face - about as weak as it could be without being a debility. The position in the ninth is not as strong as being angular, though it is not by any means a bad position. Mars is also fast and direct and also oriental, though in the case of a superior planet that's a stronger position to be in. Mars is also free from combustion, so he's not only well placed to make his move now, he sees things quite clearly (from his point of view).

The only aspect Mars makes is a conjunction to the South Node - which is usually seen as unfortunate. The lack of an aspect between Venus and Mars, is not a good sign, if you were seeking the relationship but as it's him, that's not something that would suggest nothing will come of it.

His priorities are not so easy to identify - Mars in Gemini is ruled by Mercury and amongst other things Mercury is Lord 12, an accidental malefic. Mars is in the trilicity of Saturn which rules the fourth and fifth Houses - settling down and having children (or at least a romance) - Finally Mars is in the Terms of Venus - you! and, as said above, it's own Face. So you and himself are part of his 'plans'. Most of this seems as expected, but as the twelfth signifies the hidden or the behind the scenes, as Lord 12 shows his many priority, there's something that he's not saying or showing.

Venus is in none of the dignities of Mars, indeed it's in Mars' Fall. You don't really like him, or at the very best you're feeling quite vulnerable in these circumstances. Although you don't explicitly say so, you are afraid of being hurt here - though to be honest the question and background suggest this.

On this chart, I would suggest that at the very best you should not rush in to anything and indeed if you do have misgivings I'd say you should keep your distance, at least till you're very sure of his motives.

Attachments

• Beebs_94 Horary.jpg
    Beebs_94 Horary.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 217