Moonlit Tarot
Imogen Waters
Mindful Tarot

And I love Death & Tarot workshops [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Citrin

Here are a few that have not been mentioned yet:

Kelly Bear

She is hilarious! :D Her review of the Witch's Tarot is sooo funny! I also find it interesting she calls herself an atheistic witch, I hope she talks more about that in the future...

petitenui

She is hilarious! :D Her review of the Witch's Tarot is sooo funny! I also find it interesting she calls herself an atheistic witch, I hope she talks more about that in the future...
I know she is so humorous without even trying. I love her stories and her honesty. I hope more people discover her channel.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

purple_scorp

One of my favourite Tarot/Oracle YouTube channels is - Not Fortune's Fool because she is so interesting and knowledgeable on a whole range of things.

And I'm just setting up my own YouTube channel - purple_scorp which, at the moment has 8 tutorials on using the Orphalese Tarot Software. I just also posted in the Tarot Books and Media section too about Orphalese Tarot Version 10's upcoming release..

Asher

The only one I watch is Donnaleigh's. I always learn something from her videos, and have been a fan for years. Was privileged to meet her at Readers Studio a few years ago, she is just delightful.

I have watched many others (or at least tried to).

Obviously, I am in the distinct minority here, but so be it. I can't stand to hear:
a. You look tired
b. Your hair isn't combed
c. Your camera isn't working for some reason
d. It's 38 degrees outside
e. Sorry that your dog/cat/kids are noisy in another room
f. You haven't made a video in x days/weeks/months

If these YouTubers don't grab my attention in 30 seconds, it's goodbye! I won't waste precious time while they ramble on and on about...nothing really. It doesn't take much time to do a bit of preparation before turning on the camera. A few notes, an outline, a goal...I'm not interested in stream of consciousness dithering.

Sorry for the rant, but as a teacher, these things really annoy me.

purple_scorp

Hi Asher,

not sure about you being the minority.....I agree with you and I often wonder why YouTubers do it. Do you think it is to pad out their videos? I notice it on a lot of monthly tarot reading videos too. You know, the ones people do for the different star signs?

I do like to watch the YouTube videos that people make when they are unboxing new Decks. When I received my Fin de Siècle Kipper Fortunetelling Cards, I found this video on Fin de Siècle Kipper Fortunetelling Cards vs Traditional Kipperkarten on Lisa Frideborg Eddy's YouTube channel. What was awesome about it is that she went through every single Card showing the Card from Ciro Marchetti's Deck next to the Card from the traditional Kipperkarten Deck. So, if you like, a type of Card comparison tutorial. It would be great if more YouTubers did this. So helpful when learning about a new Deck.

Citrin

Haha Asher I don't mind those litte rambling bits myself, but I must say I have a pet peeve when it comes to these things:

- Really shaky camera! Even if you don't want to buy a tripod, please do put your camera in some kind of home made tripod thingy, I do not want to get dizzy and sea sick watching a YT video! :(

- Really low quality sound/image. What's the point of showing cards if it all looks blurry and you can't make out The Empress from The Hermit?! I don't even know what these people are using because most android or iPhone cameras are decent nowadays!

- Really bad lighting. Same as above, what's the point in watching if you can't see anything?!

Bookwight

I love tarot videos and watch a lot, probably too many. I don't mind the chatty videos where the presenter talks a bit first the way s/he would to a friend, I find it endearing — as long as they don't go on too long. And I suppose we all have our own definition of "too long."

Anyway, a lot of my favourites (Kelly-Ann Maddox, Katey Flowers, owlmoon513, Wild Moon Tarot, The Truth In Story, Kelly Bear) have already been mentioned, so I'll just add a couple more:

Tarot By Ania (by our own beautiful Citrin). I find her videos thoughtful and thought-provoking. :love:

Sacred Seed. She really knows her stuff! She knows a lot about historical tarots and esoteric tarot subjects (or at least she seems to from my own ignorant perspective). Plus she's funny! :thumbsup:

Jen P

One of my favourite Tarot/Oracle YouTube channels is - Not Fortune's Fool because she is so interesting and knowledgeable on a whole range of things.

Yes - Fortune Buccholz (Not Fortune's Fool) is fabulous - she helped write Ciro Marchetti's Fin de Siecle Kipper LWB and does a number of videos on Kipper. She even mixes Kipper with Lenormand in an ingenious way.

I also like Kelly from TheTruthinStory

and DonnaLeigh from Tarot Tribes Beyond Worlds.

I really miss Malkiel Rouven Dietrich's videos. I wish he would repost them.

Many good channels were already mentioned in previous posts.