Jupiter in Leo

Azarial

Well, I have been trying to work out timing, with Tarot. I got Six of Wands, which is supposed to be Jupiter in Leo. So my question is, when is Jupiter in Leo again?

-Pamela

star-lover

jupiter is in scorpio at the moment so its a good few years - jupiter spends about 2 years in each sign (or is it one?)..take from scorpio to leo thats about omg i cant work it out - but its AGES

over to the pros

Azarial

Well... that's a very long ways away. LOL

-Pamela

dadsnook2000

Jupiter returns to Leo

July 17, 2014 marks Jupiter's next entrance into Leo. Yes, it's ages away. Dave

Azarial

Well, I must be doing this entirely wrong because there is no way that it can be 8 years away, lol.

-Pamela

star-lover

Azarial said:
Well, I must be doing this entirely wrong because there is no way that it can be 8 years away, lol.

-Pamela

its a long way away lol
and by the way
i was told when jupiter hit my sun my life would change and all sorts of good things would come

well it hit and i met a big fat bubble of good tidings and dreams and what could be...but they never came to happen - watch out - its not all roses - but rather can be false hopes!!!!!
you need to keep feet on the ground when jupiters around

when jupiter hit my asendant/first house i got a windfall.. - i was driven by generosity and lent money to all and sundry and gave lots to charity too...............shortly after i fell in love big time and i mean big time and for 2 years was in a big fat gorgeous bubble which burst lol....i would prefer saturn now for reassurance that its real - jupiter is good but can disappoint

Azarial

Well maybe the card was telling me then that it's false hopes and it's really not going to happen. Hmmmm....

-Pamela

star-lover

well I don't know about that card being connected to jupiter in leo and reliable as a timing card - i can't imagine being told by tarot that in 8 years this and that will happen - i thought the future was not fixed anyhow

but whatever else happens it does bring alot of blessings and joy - like it's your time! for some good times - then again i'm talking about when jupiter hits your own personal points in your chart and not a time when a planet is in a certain sign

sorry i mixed the 2 up

by the way what's in your avatar lol - spooky wooky something

Fulgour

Azarial said:
So my question is, when is Jupiter in Leo again?
The decanate of "Jupiter in Leo" is one of 36 decans,
which I'm sure you know, but it helps to remember...

To my way of thinking, the decanates are indicators,
and they comprise the cycle of the hours of the day.

Jupiter in Leo is as much as to say~in the 5th House,
so the daily reality is, this event occurs every cycle,
every 24 hours, each rotatation of the Earth per day.

But can we really match the decanates to the clock?