> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

donnalee 
Citizen

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Queen of Bats

This card suggests that in order to gain the respect and fairness you need, you may need to confront others but not in an overly aggressive manner. It may be natural for you to be nice and sweet like in a pond full of swans but while flying with the bats, you need to bare your fangs when you need to. By doing so, things will be set on the level.

"I will do the right thing when the time comes to make a decision on a future move. All will work out just right."
As feedback, I did a great job using discipline and still being pleasant, but not being too-sweet by any means, and it worked out great: even the very abusive stage mis-manager gave me two days of compliments and zero abuse, and even declared me to be "a very brave lady" for working with some serious medical crap going on. It worked out great, as the affirmation stated. Yay all around!
Top   #111
Citizen

donnalee 
Citizen

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Queen of Bats

This card suggests that in order to gain the respect and fairness you need, you may need to confront others but not in an overly aggressive manner. It may be natural for you to be nice and sweet like in a pond full of swans but while flying with the bats, you need to bare your fangs when you need to. By doing so, things will be set on the level.

"I will do the right thing when the time comes to make a decision on a future move. All will work out just right."

Universal Fantasy two of swords suggests that by being aware of the options and everyone's point of view, that indeed can happen easily.

"My new local business does just great in attracting the best clients for the best pay at convenient places, and we all are happy with the service and company. It really creates good feelings and helpfulness all around."
Top   #112

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.