Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The Manifestation Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

StarryMoon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
@Mantra - Awww childhood toys! I had a "Thing Thing" that I absolutely LOVED as a toddler. LOL ... This was one of those push toys that would go ding ting ding ting as you pushed or pulled it along. I pulled that thing with me everywhere I went. Thanks for the memory.

I also wanted to mention that I got my first Lenormand deck by intention. And sure enough, I won them here on this site by entering tarotlyn's contest a few months back!

Magician
The ultimate manifestation card I would say! Looks like you have the right intentions here. Keep up with the skills.

---------

My next intention is for more fun and helpful threads like these to open on this site. It's so much fun participating in them which helps others to learn the cards in a fun way. Sent.
The Wheel of Fortune !

Pretty much *** here is *** Now *** a BIG YES !

I am so grateful that many continue helping me to get to where I really want to be... living it up and drinking Zombies in Portland, Oregon! Thank you all! (NY is so cold much of the time whatever time is...)
Top   #11
Citizen

MandMaud 
Citizen

Wow @Goddessofthehunter, you got the hat trick!
Top   #12
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Response to my 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandMaud View Post
Yikes, I drew the 9 of Wands ... no actually, I can read it (phew).
These new threads are already lurking - in people's minds - they'll surprise you by appearing any day now.
Cool! I love tarot and I love games. Looking fwd to more.

Quote:
MandMaud
This is my first go at a tarot game!
Welcome

Quote:
MandMaud
* I am fantastically lucky to have such a lot of relaxed time to join in here on AT and get to know people at last, after a long time dipping in sporadically. *
Hermit
The Hermit of the Universe says it's about time you come out and join the games. Maybe even start one of your own? I'll play for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarotFlow
;3892580](Wonderful thread )

Queen swords.

You are in a good position to communicate in a focused way :-)
Awesome. Hopefully my words can bring good to those who hear it.

Quote:
TarotFlow
"I am grateful for the uplifting messages I now receive all the time."
Ace of Cups
Looks this is just the beginning of more and more positive flowing messages to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryMoon View Post
The Wheel of Fortune !

Pretty much *** here is *** Now *** a BIG YES !
The Wheel of Fortune is a game isn't it? This actually gives me an idea for a new game! Think... The Wheel of Fortune Game using Tarot. If some creative mind can beat me to it, I say GO FOR IT. Please.

Quote:
StarryMoon
I am so grateful that many continue helping me to get to where I really want to be... living it up and drinking Zombies in Portland, Oregon! Thank you all! (NY is so cold much of the time whatever time is...)
Pour me a Zombie too would ya? Those sound dangerous! Ha ha ha! There's a place down the street that serves these. Tempted to try one next time I go in.

Page of Cups
This guy looks like he's enjoying contents in the cup in his hands! I believe the fish in the cup is a gift to him that's very pleasing and enjoyable by the smile on his face. This looks like a positive to me when it comes your desires.

-------------

"I continue to enjoy fun and positive friendships through out my life!"
Top   #13
Citizen

MandMaud 
Citizen

Quote:
Welcome
Thank you

Quote:
Hermit
The Hermit of the Universe says it's about time you come out and join the games. Maybe even start one of your own? I'll play for sure!
Right, you're on.

... Maybe in a couple of days.
Top   #14
Citizen

Friture 
Citizen

Quote:
"I continue to enjoy fun and positive friendships through out my life!"
2 of pentacles
This card tells me that you are a fun and positive presence to your friends and so people are drawn to you to return that same experience for you

I am appreciative and thankful for the delicious and nutritious soup I get to enjoy every dinner
Top   #15
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
2 of pentacles
This card tells me that you are a fun and positive presence to your friends and so people are drawn to you to return that same experience for you

Quote:
am appreciative and thankful for the delicious and nutritious soup I get to enjoy every dinner
Empress
A loving, generous "parent" from "above" will always be there to provide you with delicious and healthy nourishment.

"I am living in constant proactivity. I get plenty accomplished through out my day."
Top   #16
Citizen

MantraTarot 
Citizen

Talking

UPDATE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
"i am so thankful and grateful that i am able to reconnect with old friends that i get along well with."
so, get this...

i signed up for a free account at MYLIFE like a year and a half ago or so, trying to find this girl i went to grade school with. she was my best friend-- we used to play cyndi lauper and madonna together (i was cyndi lauper, of course ) but she left school in 2nd grade because of some weird medical condition or something. so anyway... she doesn't have any profiles anywhere or anything that i can tell of when i went snooping before, so i was hoping that MYLIFE would help me find more info on her.

well, this afternoon i get this email from MYLIFE saying, "We found [person's name]." then you open the email and the link says, "reconnect with [person's name]." and then it says a little more and shows her profile and the city she currently lives in and so forth. and it's not like i've received this MYLIFE email yesterday or the week before or even this year for that matter-- it's the first time i remember seeing this come to my inbox!

so, even though she's probably been listed on the system already, it's still very cool this happened, because it's kinda like the universe is responding and saying to me, "well, you asked for some old friend you got along well with to RECONNECT to, so here it is, m'dear!"

how funny is that? now i'm just waiting on those rubber footed flappy ducks to appear....
Top   #17
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

That's great news! I bet you weren't freaking about it to happen either were you? That's how it works...

I think I hear some quacking in the distance.

(((Madonna and Cyndi Lauper lol cute)))
Top   #18
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:

"I am living in constant proactivity. I get plenty accomplished through out my day."
Absolutely you do! You have the drive and fire to do everything and more that needs to be accomplished. No one can extinguish the flame within you, you've got it made!

Ace of wands-Can't get hotter than that!

"I let go of past hurts and anger to let myself be open to old friends that are returning to my life"
Top   #19
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Absolutely you do! You have the drive and fire to do everything and more that needs to be accomplished. No one can extinguish the flame within you, you've got it made!

Ace of wands-Can't get hotter than that!
Awesome! Thanks for these words.

Quote:
"I let go of past hurts and anger to let myself be open to old friends that are returning to my life"
World
I was JUST telling someone how this card to me means endings to things. A GREAT card to get when it comes to getting over your past hurts. Make way for new and exciting energies with old friends!

"I am living in a world of constant creativity. Abundance is always knocking at my door!"
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.