> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Awesome! Thanks for these words.

World
I was JUST telling someone how this card to me means endings to things. A GREAT card to get when it comes to getting over your past hurts. Make way for new and exciting energies with old friends!

"I am living in a world of constant creativity. Abundance is always knocking at my door!"
Awesome!!!!

Creativity lives in every cell of your body, you can feel the heat of it run through you. Opening of your mind will literally have creativity bursting from you!
Sun

I forgive myself for my errors and move on so that I enjoy and cherish every moment of my life
Top   #21
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Awesome!!!!

Creativity lives in every cell of your body, you can feel the heat of it run through you. Opening of your mind will literally have creativity bursting from you!
Sun

I forgive myself for my errors and move on so that I enjoy and cherish every moment of my life
Empress
Who embraces love and forgiveness better than anyone else? A well balanced and loving mother. Forgive your inner child. This card gives you the green light as well as the assurance to give yourself unconditional love and forgiveness to continue growing in a healthy way.

"I continue to focus on the good in my life so that more and more good things appear in front of me."
Top   #22
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Goddess, just wanted to say a huge thank you for your positive words. I am going to bed a happier and more peaceful person xxx
Top   #23
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

You are so welcome. Many blessings to you Kathleen.
Top   #24
Citizen

MandMaud 
Citizen

Quote:
"I continue to focus on the good in my life so that more and more good things appear in front of me."
Two of Pentacles
He's focusing really intently on the pents he juggles (I'm using the Gilded) so this has to be all about great focus - and there's that rainbow. Your natural flexibility accommodates however the dice fall and while dancing and having fun with your juggled logistical stuff, you twirl and notice that beauty (symbolised by the rainbow) which is sitting there all along!

*My home is aesthetically and ergonomically delightful to me and exactly the kind of place that it does me good to spend time in. The upkeep's a doddle, too.*
Top   #25
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandMaud View Post
*My home is aesthetically and ergonomically delightful to me and exactly the kind of place that it does me good to spend time in. The upkeep's a doddle, too.*
Temperance
This speaks of harmonious blending of the elements around you. All things are flowing in beauty, delight and peace within your home.

"I'm becoming more and more aware of the hidden things around me everyday. My intuition is sharp and accurate."
Top   #26
Citizen

starburst_au 
Citizen

Quote:
Temperance
This speaks of harmonious blending of the elements around you. All things are flowing in beauty, delight and peace within your home.

"I'm becoming more and more aware of the hidden things around me everyday. My intuition is sharp and accurate."
2 pents again!

You have balanced your awareness of the the hidden things around you and as a result your intuition has become sharp and accurate. I think the 2 of pents is an awesome indication that you have achieved this balance in your life, on a daily occurrence and are enjoying the benefits of being grounded with the knowledge.

I welcome positive change, harmony and balance into my life in the form of self-empowerment with people who have taught lessons about myself
Top   #27
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post
2 pents again!

You have balanced your awareness of the the hidden things around you and as a result your intuition has become sharp and accurate. I think the 2 of pents is an awesome indication that you have achieved this balance in your life, on a daily occurrence and are enjoying the benefits of being grounded with the knowledge.
I keep getting the 2 of Pentacles for this game for some reason! Meaning it's up in the air working in motion I hope. Also the word grounded is key for me lately. I'm becoming that more and more which helps! Thanks.

Quote:
I welcome positive change, harmony and balance into my life in the form of self-empowerment with people who have taught lessons about myself
Queen of Pentacles
This queen is abundant in all the "riches" of positive change, harmony and balance. According to this card you welcome these riches with grace. You will soon be enjoying even more self empowerment.

"My body, mind and spirit are becoming more and more healthy and strong everyday."
Top   #28
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Update..

Days ago I intended more tarot games for this site. Apparently there are games in progress that I had not played before. All I've been doing all morning is sipping my morning coffee and playing these games.

I know, I know.. I need to get off this site and do something productive in the real world.
Top   #29
Citizen

starburst_au 
Citizen

Quote:
I keep getting the 2 of Pentacles for this game for some reason! Meaning it's up in the air working in motion I hope. Also the word grounded is key for me lately. I'm becoming that more and more which helps! Thanks.

Queen of Pentacles
This queen is abundant in all the "riches" of positive change, harmony and balance. According to this card you welcome these riches with grace. You will soon be enjoying even more self empowerment.

Thank you for that! That's an awesome message to recieve about this moving forward in a positive way

"My body, mind and spirit are becoming more and more healthy and strong everyday."
Page of cups

This is a lovely warm message for you to let you know that the gentle warm loving positive energy that you surround yourself in, allowing your body, mind and spirit to become stronger every day. You will have a lot of great intuitive insights into your own growth.

I accept and allow and accept positive, encouraging messages and guidance from spirit / universe into my life to show me the right path!
Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.