Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card - One Sentence Game #82

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Mellaenn's Avatar
Mellaenn  Mellaenn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2005
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 12,600
Mellaenn 
Citizen

Mellaenn's Avatar
One Card - One Sentence Game #82


One Card - One Sentence - Eighty-two threads!

*The first player posts a question.
*The next player draws ONE CARD and answers in ONLY ONE SENTENCE
*Then the same player asks a new question in that same post.

The question should be detailed to help the reader hone their skills, but the [B]answers are short and sweet! That means only one sentence.
Top   #1
Mellaenn's Avatar
Mellaenn  Mellaenn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2005
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 12,600
Mellaenn 
Citizen

Mellaenn's Avatar

Here is the last question from the previous game thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
9 wands

- what will j do in response to me for my texts this morning
Top   #2
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 
Citizen

Lovers

J will reach out to you and want peace and harmony

Q: how is c feeling about me today?
Top   #3
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 
Citizen

LaRazia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Lovers

J will reach out to you and want peace and harmony

Q: how is c feeling about me today?
He is feeling close to you, like you are somebody who understands him on a deeper level.

Lovers

Who would be a better match for me, SJ or my man?
Top   #4
Aaliha  Aaliha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Aug 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,806
Aaliha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
He is feeling close to you, like you are somebody who understands him on a deeper level.

Lovers

Who would be a better match for me, SJ or my man?
sj - ace wands
your man - 10 pentacles

I think your man would give you more security in terms of a future life and relationship longevity, he can be more relied on for the long haul

a card to represent how Jake will see me?
Top   #5
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 
Citizen

LaRazia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliha View Post
sj - ace wands
your man - 10 pentacles

I think your man would give you more security in terms of a future life and relationship longevity, he can be more relied on for the long haul

a card to represent how Jake will see me?
Empress


oooh he will see you as femininity incarnated,and as a wonderfull giving woman who would probably make the ideal wife and mother.

Will any of my fiances children watch my interview?
Top   #6
Luna-Ocean's Avatar
Luna-Ocean  Luna-Ocean is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jan 2012
Location: uk
Posts: 1,233
Luna-Ocean 
Citizen

Luna-Ocean's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Empress


oooh he will see you as femininity incarnated,and as a wonderfull giving woman who would probably make the ideal wife and mother.

Will any of my fiances children watch my interview?
6 of pents

Yes if feel they will be given the chance to watch it ?

Q what should i do tomorrow
Top   #7
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
Citizen

BrightEye's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna-Ocean View Post

Q what should i do tomorrow
King of Wands

Do whatever inspires your passion.


My day today?
Top   #8
Luna-Ocean's Avatar
Luna-Ocean  Luna-Ocean is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jan 2012
Location: uk
Posts: 1,233
Luna-Ocean 
Citizen

Luna-Ocean's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
King of Wands

Do whatever inspires your passion.


My day today?
Ace of pents

a very productive day for physical self-improvement or even financial gain

Q how is WV feeling today
Top   #9
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna-Ocean View Post
Ace of pents

a very productive day for physical self-improvement or even financial gain

Q how is WV feeling today
King swords

Switched on / alert - Sensitive to what is happening and to the implications within events

- card for what C said to M about me please ?
Top   #10


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.