Which house goes to who ?

Sharla

Im wanting to cast a chart, in regards to finding out if X's partner Y will be going to the place they're supposed to be going in December.....its an overseas place.

So would X get 1st and Y get 7th ? Or would Y get 1st and then i use 9th for travel destination ?

Or if x gets 1st and y gets 7th then ....would i then turn the chart for 9th, making it 3rd or do i just look at 9th ?

X has not asked me to ask, i'm just asking.

RohanMenon

Fwiw (and I'm no expert)

I'd give Y the first house and use the 9th as the quesited house, and avoid turning.

decan

If X or Y ask you a horary question you can judge the chart (from the querent).

If not and if you have no link with both of them, I don't know because I remember that you have to be involved in the question.
But if there is a link, for example friendship, therefore if Y is a friend so you take the 11th and his/her partner will be the 5th (his/her 7th)

Sharla

If X or Y ask you a horary question you can judge the chart (from the querent).

If not and if you have no link with both of them, I don't know because I remember that you have to be involved in the question.
But if there is a link, for example friendship, therefore if Y is a friend so you take the 11th and his/her partner will be the 5th (his/her 7th)

No ones asked me to cast a chart, im just being nosey.....so im not really involved in the question i dnt think.

There's a link between me and x....and y is x's partner. Y is going to visit family soon in another country, but for certain reasons will need to go on their own....so i was wondering if y would still end up going.

Sharla

I'd give Y the first house and use the 9th as the quesited house, and avoid turning.

Yes i was thinking to do this.....but the only thing is if i did this, Y would be in the 12th house and if i used x as 1st, y as 7th...then x would be in 12th and y would actually be in 9th (the house regarding long distance travel).

So still not sure what to do.

decan

No ones asked me to cast a chart, im just being nosey.....so im not really involved in the question i dnt think.

There's a link between me and x....and y is x's partner. Y is going to visit family soon in another country, but for certain reasons will need to go on their own....so i was wondering if y would still end up going.

In this case you are the 1st (you ask the question).
It depends who is X for you; for example if X is your sister she will be the 3rd and Y (her partner) will be the 9th (her 7th). Same house (the 3rd) if X is your neighbor.
If X is your boss, he/she is the 10th and his/her partner will be the 4th, but a real question in horary could imply more than curiosity. I'm not sure concerning the result.

Sharla

In this case you are the 1st (you ask the question).
It depends who is X for you; for example if X is your sister she will be the 3rd and Y (her partner) will be the 9th (her 7th). Same house (the 3rd) if X is your neighbor.
If X is your boss, he/she is the 10th and his/her partner will be the 4th, but a real question in horary could imply more than curiosity. I'm not sure concerning the result.

Well x is someone i'm seeing, but y is someone he lives with and married to. So im getting the 1st, x gets the 7th and y gets the 9th (turned being 3rd) ?.....or would it be another turned 7th for y and then a turned 9th ?

decan

Well x is someone i'm seeing, but y is someone he lives with and married to. So im getting the 1st, x gets the 7th and y gets the 9th (turned being 3rd) ?.....or would it be another turned 7th for y and then a turned 9th ?
No I don't think.
You ask the question so you are the 1st.
You know X but there is no particular link between you and X, so yes, I think that X is the 7th (others in general). Nevertheless if there is no particular link between both of you, you are not really involved in the question and this could be the problem.

X's partner will be the 1st (the 7th from the 7th)

Minderwiz

No I don't think.
You ask the question so you are the 1st.
You know X but there is no particular link between you and X, so yes, I think that X is the 7th (others in general). Nevertheless if there is no particular link between both of you, you are not really involved in the question and this could be the problem.

X's partner will be the 1st (the 7th from the 7th)

This is where turning just becomes silly LOL.

What you need to do is have a very clear idea what the question is.

There are several possibilities. The obvious one discussed up to now is whether Y will accompany X on the trip. That's a yes or no question. There are only two possible answers. Yes she will or no she won't accompany him.

The second possible is will she make the trip in December. You might think that this is the same as the previous version but it isn't. In this version there is a possibility she will go, even if X does not travel. That is the two could travel together, X could go on his own, Y could go on her own. In that case, Y takes the first and the quesited is the ninth. Some connection between Lord 1 and Lord 9 will have her travel.

If you think that her travelling is conditional on his travelling (if he doesn't go then she won't go), then turn it into a Yes/No question. Give her going the first and her staying at hoe the seventh and weigh Lord 1 against Lord 7. If Lord 1 is stronger she travels, if Lord 7 is stronger she stays at home Such an approach only works with Yes/No questions. Anything which offers more possibilities or which requires some additional information (Such as where is my lost ring) won't work with this approach.

Which question you choose (and there may be others that I haven't thought of) depends on your knowledge of them and the context.

Sharla

This is where turning just becomes silly LOL.

What you need to do is have a very clear idea what the question is.

There are several possibilities. The obvious one discussed up to now is whether Y will accompany X on the trip. That's a yes or no question. There are only two possible answers. Yes she will or no she won't accompany him.

The second possible is will she make the trip in December. You might think that this is the same as the previous version but it isn't. In this version there is a possibility she will go, even if X does not travel. That is the two could travel together, X could go on his own, Y could go on her own. In that case, Y takes the first and the quesited is the ninth. Some connection between Lord 1 and Lord 9 will have her travel.

If you think that her travelling is conditional on his travelling (if he doesn't go then she won't go), then turn it into a Yes/No question. Give her going the first and her staying at hoe the seventh and weigh Lord 1 against Lord 7. If Lord 1 is stronger she travels, if Lord 7 is stronger she stays at home Such an approach only works with Yes/No questions. Anything which offers more possibilities or which requires some additional information (Such as where is my lost ring) won't work with this approach.

Which question you choose (and there may be others that I haven't thought of) depends on your knowledge of them and the context.

X is not going, he can't due to numerous reasons (one being he doesn't want to)....so i cast the chart asking if Y will be going on the trip in December, meaning will they be travelling alone on the trip.

So because of this then Y takes 1st and quesited is 9th (being the trip) ? Which would put y being saturn in the 12th and 9th ruler venus in 1st house. Would there then need to be a positive aspect between saturn and venus to imply y will be going alone. ?