One horary reading available for tomorrow.

Sharla

Im doing this post now, as tomorrow i'm busy till mid afternoon.

Also there's usually quite a few people online at this time of day (going on different time zones)....so hopefully this gives someone new a chance for a reading, if they want one.

Also i'd like to add that i'm going to try and do 1 chart a day (so if you miss this one, there will be a new one the next day)....this is because i feel like actually doing practical readings of charts for peoples, helps more....especially as i've already read as much as i can up to now.

All i expect is adequate helpful feedback for good or bad.

I'm not going to start a thread...just incase one day i have to skip, so prefer to just do day by day, for now.

So whoever takes this space...then leave a question on any area (except medical) and ill get back to you tomorrow.

Make sure your question is precise and clear.

SonyaB

withdrawn, thanks anyway!

Sharla

Hi Sharla!!

This will be my first every horary reading (had to google it!) I'm all done with my studies and am now actively looking for a new job with a 20-30% wage increase. I'm wondering if I'll find sometime and roughly when abouts (if thats possible). I'm a cancerian. Do you need more info than that?
No don't need to know your sun sign etc...the chart when cast will just answer your direct question from the time it's asked. So even though your asking me now and I won't be doing it till tomorrow, I will still cast the chart from the time you asked.

I just need a more direct question .....you say your actively looking for a new job....so I'm taking it your already in a job but want to know if you will find another better paying job this year ?

Can you just confirm this.

SonyaB

No don't need to know your sun sign etc...the chart when cast will just answer your direct question from the time it's asked. So even though your asking me now and I won't be doing it till tomorrow, I will still cast the chart from the time you asked.

I just need a more direct question .....you say your actively looking for a new job....so I'm taking it your already in a job but want to know if you will find another better paying job this year ?

Can you just confirm this.

Ah I see! Yes, I'm working full time and have been working here for 2 1/2 years.