What house is law issues in?

Minderwiz

When I wrote my reply to your original post, I thought that it might be difficult attempting to duplicate a horary approach to a court case through a Tarot spread. The problem being that a court case is a contest, just like a boxing match or a baseball match. The Judge acts as the referee and is supposed to ensure that the rules are followed and keeps score of the points (of law in such cases).

Horary Astrology attempts to reconstruct the contest through the medium of the chart, with various houses signifying the main participants, as Astraea illustrated so well. But how you would reconstruct the 'contest' through a Tarot Spread, I'm not sure. If you do readings for sporting events or contests, then you might see a way forward but otherwise, you may have to fall back on the general principle, that the ninth house represents the legal system and see if it's going to work well or not, as far as the sitter is concerned.

Good luck and I hope you find an approach that will work well.

Ace

I am not trying to reconstruct a court case. I just want to see if the "tension" of a case is there. And 9th house sounds like where I would look for it. If it is there, then a tarot card reading would tell me what information they want to know.

Thank you for your help all of you.

barb