Question regarding clear quartz

Eyebright

Meditated again with my quartz sphere today, lay down and rested it on my chest. Interesting experience, didn't feel anyone touch me this time, nor did the weird vibrating thing happen.

However I did get the heart palpitation thing happen again, though it didn't last as long this time. I had my eyes closed but I could see swirls of colour and shapes in my minds eye, though they came and went so quickly I couldn't make out any of them. I also had a sensation on my forehead, it felt tingly and it felt like it was buzzing, as did my right leg briefly, though the sensation on my forehead persisted.
I also heard someone say, "Is this your crystal?" I got the impression someone had lost one of their crystals, maybe a red or pinky coloured one. Don't know if anyone here has misplaced one of their crystals? If so it sounds like someone will find it for you. Odd.

Even now I can still feel a bit of "pressure" on my forehead. I did get disturbed and came out of my meditation very quickly, when my bf opened the front door. When I got up I felt a bit dizzy and "spacey". I'm sat having something to eat whilst I type this to help try and ground me.

When I started the meditation, the crystal was very cold, icey cold almost numbing on my chest, but by the end, I couldn't feel it there, not even the weight of it, it just seemed to become a part of me.

Another interesting experience with my quartz :)

Padma

that is a fabulous meditation! Obviously clear Quartz is good for you ;)

I have to ask, though - Eyebright, do you think maybe the Quartz was offering you a pinkish/reddish crystal as a suggestion? "Is this your crystal?" ;) maybe you could look at pink and red crystals next time you go crystal shopping, to see what they "say" to you...

Eyebright

Yes, I'm liking my quartz. Maybe it doesn't want to get shoved back into the drawer and forgotten again, so it is trying to impress me lol.

I hadn't thought about it that way though, maybe the message was meant for me. I've found out there is a Mind Body Spirit fair near to me tomorrow and I was planning on going to see if there was anything there that catches my attention, so I will definitely pay close attention to see if any of that colour call out to me :)

MagsStardustBlack

The tingling buzzing sensation on your forehead is you third eye chakra reacting to the meditation and crystal I'm sure. I get it all the time when doing meditation and cards :.))). Cool experience your having. I also love clear quartz, I have a gateway quartz with 2 points and a rainbow in it. And a trusty old quartz which I have lots and found many times over 14 years :.))). Mags

Eyebright

The tingling buzzing sensation on your forehead is you third eye chakra reacting to the meditation and crystal I'm sure. I get it all the time when doing meditation and cards :.))). Cool experience your having. I also love clear quartz, I have a gateway quartz with 2 points and a rainbow in it. And a trusty old quartz which I have lots and found many times over 14 years :.))). Mags

Your quartz sounds lovely Mags, and I'm glad someone else loves it like I am coming to! When I created this post I didn't think there would be much interest in it with clear quartz being such a common stone, as compared to some of these exotic ones I am reading about!

Interesting what you say about the buzzing and tingling being my 3rd eye chakra reacting to the meditation with the quartz. Before the last few days I would have said I didn't have a 3rd eye chakra, as I don't have any interesting experiences to share like all the ones I have seen throughout AT. I would say I'm psychically nearsighted LOL! Am going to try sleeping with the crystal near to me tonight to see how I sleep/dream.

Also just wanted to add that I asked yesterday that if the spirit thing I have been sensing was a guide of mine could they show me a feather, well this morning when I got up there was a lovely big feather lying on the back doorstep :bugeyed:. I think it is from a pigeon. Also when I was walking home last night from SIL's birthday party a small white feather floated down from the sky above me and landed at my feet lol! So will see if I get any more feathery experiences! Have added a picture of the feather on my doorstep this morning if anyone wants to look at it :)

Attachments

• IMAG0187.jpg
    IMAG0187.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 217

DownwardSpiral

What do people think regarding my study of clear quartz?

Should I open a new thread for it, or continue with this thread? As this thread already has my initial impressions and experiences with the crystal, and other people have posted some of the properties and uses of the crystal, I wondered whether we should just keep going with things here...

Any thoughts on this anyone? :)

You can continue with this thread : ) Just send Hemera a PM asking her to add it to the Crystal Study Group and then she will add it to the list : )

I hope your headache is gone...I get the ones that last a few days as well.

I'll admit I tend to think of clear quartz as being a "plane jane" among crystals...yet really it's probably the one crystal that just about everyone has. And it can amplify the power of any other crystal you put it with...how many other crystals can do that? And crystal clusters can be used to cleanse other crystals.

That's really exciting about the feathers : ) LOL and not just any feather...a nice big feather that says here I am.

Thanks for sharing your experiences : )

Eyebright

Yes it is a bit of a plain Jane crystal DS, which is why I wasn't expecting much to happen when I started working with it! But it was the only one I had at the time, although I have since found a few other crystals I own!

In my jewelery box I have found an orangey/red tumblestone that I think may be Carnelian. I have found a lovely Selenite sphere, a green fluorite heart shaped stone, that was once a necklace but that broke, a rose quartz bracelet, a clear quartz chip bracelet, and a similar one of amethyst! I also have an amber and jet bead necklace and a moonstone necklace. So infact I had a lot more crystals than I had realised!

I also went to a MBS fair in Torquay today and I came away with a haematite ring, 3 tumblestones (Lepidolite, green Aventurine and one that she said was a kind of Jasper but I have forgotten which now!), a rough chunk of Amethyst, a Labrodorite pendulum, a gorgeous natural piece of Celestite and an Angelite palm stone! Went a bit crazy I think, but the lady was so friendly and knowledgeable, she had a book on crystals she let me look up each type of stone she had in, to see if it was something I needed, and she did me a good price on it all when she saw how enthusiastic and eager I was :D I could have bought more but I ran out of money haha...

Anyways onto what I have been up to with Clear Quartz...I put my sphere in my pillow last night to sleep with it, but that did not go well! I usually sleep with no problems, but last night I could not get to sleep and when I did nod off I woke up about an hour later, absolutely boiling hot, even though it was a cool night, and the sphere kept rolling to me in pillow which meant I couldnt get comfortable! In the end I put it on the floor next to the bed and I was able to sleep finally! The hot flash sensation was something I have never had, and I'm only 27, so I don't think it is the menopause. I can only think it has something to do with the quartz!

Will try another meditation with it later on instead and see how that goes.

ETA: I'm not sure if what I have is green aventurine, as the picture I looked at online, shows the stone being a solid colour, whereas this green stone is more clear/see through ish...hmmm :/

ETA again, just looked at another picture of some made into jewelery and this does resemble my stone more than the other pic I've seen...I may create a thread later to see if anyone can confirm what it is, so I don't derail my clear quartz thread :)

wildchilde

Also just wanted to add that I asked yesterday that if the spirit thing I have been sensing was a guide of mine could they show me a feather, well this morning when I got up there was a lovely big feather lying on the back doorstep . I think it is from a pigeon. Also when I was walking home last night from SIL's birthday party a small white feather floated down from the sky above me and landed at my feet lol!

what a fantastic way to determine for yourself who/what you are dealing with!! very well done, and what a quick and resounding response! yay for you!

In my jewelery box I have found an orangey/red tumblestone that I think may be Carnelian. I have found a lovely Selenite sphere, a green fluorite heart shaped stone, that was once a necklace but that broke, a rose quartz bracelet, a clear quartz chip bracelet, and a similar one of amethyst! I also have an amber and jet bead necklace and a moonstone necklace. So infact I had a lot more crystals than I had realised!

I also went to a MBS fair in Torquay today and I came away with a haematite ring, 3 tumblestones (Lepidolite, green Aventurine and one that she said was a kind of Jasper but I have forgotten which now!), a rough chunk of Amethyst, a Labrodorite pendulum, a gorgeous natural piece of Celestite and an Angelite palm stone! Went a bit crazy I think, but the lady was so friendly and knowledgeable, she had a book on crystals she let me look up each type of stone she had in, to see if it was something I needed, and she did me a good price on it all when she saw how enthusiastic and eager I was :D I could have bought more but I ran out of money haha...

and so it begins...:D don't say I didn't try to warn you! LOL

ETA: I'm not sure if what I have is green aventurine, as the picture I looked at online, shows the stone being a solid colour, whereas this green stone is more clear/see through ish...hmmm :/

ETA again, just looked at another picture of some made into jewelery and this does resemble my stone more than the other pic I've seen...I may create a thread later to see if anyone can confirm what it is, so I don't derail my clear quartz thread :)

all aventurine is clear and sparkly when held up to the light. and labradorite has a sparkly affect called "labradoressence" when held to the light--very flashy and mystical. :)

Eyebright

I have been looking up the crystals I bought today and it's amazing how I have selected stones that I was drawn to, but upon reading up on them, they are things I need in my life...
Maybe the quartz has helped to open me up to the universal energies, and improved my intuition?

But lol Wildchilde, you were right, it has started!!! I didn't get time to meditate with the quartz today, as I ended up going to bingo with my MIL instead. Had a good time, but didn't win anything, so quartz is not an improve your luck stone lol. It obviously has more lofty ideals, such as connecting me to my spirit guide and the universe, than helping me to win a few pounds :D

I also saw a crow's feather in the street today when I cam out of the MBS fair. I didn't pick it up though as it was soggy and dirty from lying on the pavement in the rain. I don't know what to do next regarding my spirit guide, will see if they come through when I next meditate with the quartz.

Also I pm'ed Hemera, so hopefully this thread will go in the study list index if anyone else decides to work with clear quartz in the future :)

Padma

*grin* the stones chose you, you didn't choose them :) A subtle distinction, but one we have all come to realise and appreciate over here in the Crystal Caves!

Nice to see you enjoying them - and I was thrilled to read of your feather experience! Looking forward to your conclusions about your next meditation.