Tarocchi della Luna announced

Rhinemaiden

Rec'd my shipping notice this am... :)

Amsonia

I got my shipping notice Sunday...but the tracking still says that the only thing done was that the shipping label was created...it still doesn't show that it has been received at the post office on their end...I'm a little nervous that it is lost and never got mailed. :(

Rhinemaiden

maybe the minions are still loading the sleigh... ;)

(tracking shows the same info for me, number created, waiting for package to appear at the post office)

Linfang

I haven't received any shipping note yet, but there are a lot of decks to ship, so I'll be patient. Just a bit sad cause it probably won't be here in time for Christmas.

Rhinemaiden

I haven't received any shipping note yet, but there are a lot of decks to ship, so I'll be patient. Just a bit sad cause it probably won't be here in time for Christmas.

I don't know where you are, but the packages are shipping via priority mail...

HearthCricket

I got my shipping notice Sunday...but the tracking still says that the only thing done was that the shipping label was created...it still doesn't show that it has been received at the post office on their end...I'm a little nervous that it is lost and never got mailed. :(

Same for me. Not seeing any action but hope to very soon.

Moonboy

Hello!

Our minions are currently packing the MASSIVE amount of deck orders here at the Asylum! Decks will started shipping on MONDAY Dec 5 and for the remainder of the week! We expect ALL decks orders to ship within a week! (Be on the lookout for your shipping confirmation!) Thanks so much for your support and patience! Let us know how you like your glorious new deck!

Le Fanu

After much hesitation, I went for it - just under the finishing line - before they sold out. Not sure when it will be here - may get caught up in the Christmas onslaught but considering how much I love my majors, I had to buy one in the end!

Rhinemaiden

the minions' sleigh reached the post office... my order is en route, expected at MY post office Monday 12/12... :)

ETA... my order is now at New York metro... getting closer!

prudence

After much hesitation, I went for it - just under the finishing line - before they sold out. Not sure when it will be here - may get caught up in the Christmas onslaught but considering how much I love my majors, I had to buy one in the end!

Oh, no, are they sold out? I haven't sent in my order yet. I was sort from hoping to send the link to someone as an easy gift for me for Xmas.