which cards represent death

Ace

I looked at this revived thread, since I had posted on it before. I too have an update: I read for someone whose father has been very bad with stage 4 cancer (I didn't know that until after I read the cards for them on their question.--which was about their dad that they were very worried about.) I pulled the 8 of Cups. I don't think it USUALLY means death, but in this case, I think this guy was terminal and becoming resigned to his fate. He was facing death and knew it and was not afraid. It would be soon but not immediate (I didn't think, but I really was not able to predict.) So I have a new card that can mean death.

barb

Aeterna

I looked at this revived thread, since I had posted on it before. I too have an update: I read for someone whose father has been very bad with stage 4 cancer (I didn't know that until after I read the cards for them on their question.--which was about their dad that they were very worried about.) I pulled the 8 of Cups. I don't think it USUALLY means death, but in this case, I think this guy was terminal and becoming resigned to his fate. He was facing death and knew it and was not afraid. It would be soon but not immediate (I didn't think, but I really was not able to predict.) So I have a new card that can mean death.

barb

When my grandmother was about to die in several readings got the death with the eight of cups together. In the last reading, 4 days before she died, i got the hierophant. I "felt" this last card as a spiritual ascension.

mingbop

3 swords . EDITED - sorry not not reversed!

mingbop

Ahhh sorry that was meant to be 3 swords- not reversed! I was doing a reading at the time I posted it and must've been on a reversal lol. Three swords is the card I have got frequently for or about, somebody who subsequently died. To me it's bereavement loss and mourning.
Sorry about the typo causing confusion - 3 swords rev would not mean death.

Puffette

In my readings,i precisely predicted death for 3 people using 3 cards: Moon,Tower and Hanged Man. Doesnt matter their position in the reading,if they are one after another,or viceversa. I predicted my grandfather's death with these cards and 2 months later he passed away. In the reading i also had the 4 of swords(the hospital),the hierophant(represented by the preast who came to make the last pray) and sun as the final card(because he suffered a lot and for him it meant liberation of ilness). For the other 2 people,i did a spread of only 6 cards, i chose the representative card for their colour and other 5 to see what's next in their future. I learned this method from a professional reader who told me that whenever i see these 3 cards in a reading this person is in danger of dying.

Cacia

Wow, Puffette very sorry for your lost and thanks for sharing this, what spread did you use?.

Cacia

Puffette

Cacia usually i choose 7, 9 or 15 cards..and pick one more for a final result. In this case i had 7 cards. I didn't ask for a clarifier cause it was too obvious for me,i knew that he was going to die. 3 days before he passed away i was still hoping that he will be fine...but no..i picked one card to check if he will survive and got the tower :(

Cacia

i am so sorry puffette for your lost, but thanks for being brave and share your experience. My condolences to you and your family and again thanks

Puffette

Cacia thanks for your words,i apreciate it a lot.