Knight Cups as the results of an investigation?

mysticangel_001

How would you interpret the Knight of Cups as what the results of an investigation would be for someone? I am currently right in the middle of a situation at work in which lies and rumors are being spread about me. The situation is being investigated by H.R. and I asked what the results would be for each person involved. For myself I received the Knight of Cups and I am confused about its meaning. I am sure it is good news for me, like I will be vindicated and cleared of any wrong doing, but it seems like a strange card to get for this situation. Any thoughts on this?

Also, how do you know if the 5 Pentacles reversed is a positive or negative? That is the card I got for the person who is doing the instigating of this situation. My hope is that it is in the negative form and she will be fired for what she is doing (she apparently has already been demoted from lead server to just a regular server like everyone else) so the upright could indicate the loss of money she is going to experience because of the demotion, but could the reversal indicate that will change after the investigation and she will once again get the position back? Is this a matter of just waiting to see how it all works out?

Puffette

I see an accomplishment in this card,the cup of victory as i call it. Someone may ask you forgiveness!

mysticangel_001

I see an accomplishment in this card,the cup of victory as i call it. Someone may ask you forgiveness!

That would be nice but I'm not holding my breath. LOL

mysticangel_001

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this this? I would appreciate anything that anyone has on these cards.

MissNine

An offer regarding how the employer will remedy the issue for you.

mysticangel_001

An offer regarding how the employer will remedy the issue for you.

Hopefully this remedy will be acceptable because if not then I will be looking for a new job. I like my job so changing will suck.

MissNine

Hopefully this remedy will be acceptable because if not then I will be looking for a new job. I like my job so changing will suck.

I hope it works out for you. :)
The Knight of cups is usually a positive. By itself, i would think it leaves to the positive.

RaaD

The card suggests success throughout hard work. Whatever they find will be fair. If the rumour is false, there nothing to worry about

mysticangel_001

I hope it works out for you. :)
The Knight of cups is usually a positive. By itself, i would think it leaves to the positive.

That's what I was thinking, too.

The card suggests success throughout hard work. Whatever they find will be fair. If the rumour is false, there nothing to worry about

Perhaps nothing to worry about from the higher-ups, but these rumors have caused a problem between myself and another person...someone I thought was a friend. I suppose if he believes them then he wasn't really a friend after all, but it still sucks.