The Jean Dodal deck: High resolution scans

SolSionnach

eltarot78 said:
Hello SolSionnach, you fortunate that despite my ugly English could understand me.
Already included in the list ;
;)
I live in a part of Texas where Spanish is spoken frequently. In spite of my not speaking Spanish, there was a kind of familiarity in what you said, so I was able to understand... sort of!

In addition, I play in a symphony orchestra here, and we have lots of foreign conductors (and colleagues!), so after 30+ years, I don't have that much trouble with unusual accents. :)

... and I'm glad I'm on your list! :)

uwe

ElTarot...could you please add my name as well.

eltarot78

I am having problems with the paper and prints Convens me, I really look like the first edition of 1701, the wait will be worth.

Meanwhile, I keep scoring on the list.

When I get what I want, I'll tell a whole series of details that I found reviewing the version of the British Museum.

however, not all is said

Rafaël

and on for Belgium please

Hi ElTarot,

Pleeeeeease add me on the list too! =:)

Thanks a lot,
Rafaël

conversus

Elftarot78:

Please add my name to your list.

CED

eltarot78

Les juro, me siento como Dodal, preparando mazos F.P.LE:TRANGE :)

I swear, I feel like Dodal, preparing bundles F.P.LE:TRANGE :)

eltarot78

Well, everything started to go

Well, good, now printed in sheets of 300g opaline, lack give the UV matt lacquer hand, that leads to 315g, making them more resistant, it makes me veeeery happy :) , because they are like really wanted, they are beautiful and blend veeeeery well.

However, tomorrow I delivered the Budget on 2 printing house, things are taking shape.

I'm finishing strong wood boxes so get well cards F.P.LE.TRANGE. :)

Only 6 orders for well be wanting to complete the budget for the first edition.

Any other interested?

eltarot78

Hello Le Fanu, abandoned the anteater Tarot :) ?, this added to the list, just missing 5

flying black kat

eltarot78

It would be a honor to ask you to please add me to the list of those who would like this tarot.

Kathy