What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

Achlys

I finally bit the bullet and got the HR Giger tarot...I can't wait! It's going to be here in about a week. I lucked out and got the price lowered while it was in my amazon cart while I saved up for it, too. I take that as a sign I definitely should have bought it haha

swedishfish612

I have an embarrassment of riches on the way:

- Alchemical Renewed, 4th ed., plus companion book
- Halloween Tarot
- Samhain Treat deck
- Samhain Deck of the Bastard
- Tarot Illuminati

Plus I just got Robert Place's Vampire Tarot.

Celtictarot

I recently got the Siamese Tarot from Etsy, adore the deck. Trying to see if I can get the Watcher Angel Tarot.

Vesna

Once I decided that I'm on "not-buying-tarot" diet I started to buy oracles lol
This month I'll get Druid Animal Oracle, Celtic Lenormand, Enchanted Lenormand and Mysteries of the Old Castle Lenormad.

Alta

It would seem from the Kickstarter post that Tabula Mundi: Nox et Lux will soon be on its way!

Another Kickstarter campaign I backed has notified that it will start sending out decks: Tarot Arcana of Uel Aramchek

lark

Got the Tree Affirmation cards today and they are big and beautiful...I've been wanting a tree oracle for a long time glad I found this one.

Telspepper

The Witch's Oracle

My pre order of The Witch's Oracle by Marla Brooks and Illustrated by Anuia Kahn, Schiffer Publishing on Amazon and it arrived today! Its pretty and Im excited to try it out for the autumn and Samhain season.

Snowhunter

I'm finally getting the Nicoletta Ceccoli tarot after canceling and reordering several times!

madhatter00o

I caved and bought the Tarocco Soprafino. It's on its way from Italy now ^_^;;

Dark Victory '39

I recently got the Siamese Tarot from Etsy, adore the deck. Trying to see if I can get the Watcher Angel Tarot.

I love the Watcher Angel. I think it's such an underrated deck. I usually feel trapped by decks w/ keywords; but not the case w/ The Watcher.