MORGAN GREER pocket size in a tin?

MoonGypsy

USGames said it was at the printer and would be out in about three months.

That is fantastic news...Morgan Greer was the 2nd Tarot Deck i ever purchased [and the first with illustrated pips] i haven't been without one since the late 70's. [When i was still in
diapers, of course...:p] So i am quite excited about this! [Sentimental Squishy that i am :D]

So...polls and sending multiple email requests to publishers really can make a difference.

greatdane

WHO HAS PRE ORDERED THEIRS? :)

I see it's on Amazon for pre order and due out in August. YAY!

Disa

WHAT?!?! Where have I been? This has been my go to reading deck since I got the regular sized one a few months ago and I didn't even see this thread???

Good work you guys-I'm off to find it on Amazon.

MoonGypsy

I see it's on Amazon for pre order and due out in August. YAY!

Thanks to several of we ATers :thumbsup:...i sincerely believe that! :love: i think the fact we were
so involved is going to make this pocket edition of the MG [looove those initials:p]
extra special...
And the MG has been extra special to me for [gads]at least 35 years. It was
the 2nd Tarot deck i ever purchased. :heart: i have never been without one
in all that time. :D

ETA: would somebody please post the pre-order link on US Amazon? i can't seem to find it....

ETA 2: i FOUND IT...i had forgotten the tin bit:

http://smile.amazon.com/Morgan-gree...535712&sr=8-1&keywords=Morgan+Greer+tarot+tin

Madrigal

How strange. I just emailed USGames on Thursday and was told it wouldn't be available for a few weeks. Along with Pixie's Astounding Lenormand, also in a tin. I don't see the latter but the MG has gone into the cart. Thanks for the heads-up Rhinemaiden:thumbsup:

Madrigal

An Amazon search lists PAL in a tin as being available for pre-order though I'm not seeing it on the USG site.

Morwenna

That is fantastic news...Morgan Greer was the 2nd Tarot Deck i ever purchased [and the first with illustrated pips]

Same here! :D Mine dates from the '80s.

3ill.yazi

I've concluded that the shrinking does things I don't like to the images of the Centenniel RWS, but this one I might look into.