Sacred isle 78 card deck?

felicityk

It's been a long time since the last update, but I found out through Facebook that the 78-card deck is completed and ready for pre-order. I don't know whether a link to the site is allowed. The address is the-sacred-isle-tarot.com

Click on Online Shop and scroll down the page; there are a lot of options. I just went for The Sacred Isle Tarot full deck (non UK pre-order), which is 4 from the bottom. There is a separate item for UK pre-order.

Felicity

Morwenna

Oooo! I'll have to check this out when I get home!

desertrat

Whoo-hoo! I've been waiting a long time for this. Thank you for the great news, Felicity. :D

Maan

This looks amazing. 50 pounds for non uk people sounds pretty expensive though. But it looks worth it

shadowdancer

that is good news.

I will wait to see more to preview, but the artwork is stunning.

I purchased the A4 prints of the Majors a long time ago. They adorn my stall at the twice yearly festival where I read tarot. They really are beautiful. The fool just oozes innocence and naivety.

VGimlet

Yep, I kept looking for this thread a week or so ago and couldn't find it.

I was notified at the end of May it was available for pre-order; one of those decks I've been waiting forever for too, along with several of us AT folks at least.

Rio de Paz

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to magic of Tarot ^^ and I'm quickly drawn to the Sacred Isle. But is it way too much expensive?
Other decks are around $20 or so, but this one is about $60
Is it really worth for a beginner?
And they even haven't not yet announced the release date, what if we have to wait for another year after purchasing T___T

gregory

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to magic of Tarot ^^ and I'm quickly drawn to the Sacred Isle. But is it way too much expensive?
Other decks are around $20 or so, but this one is about $60
Is it really worth for a beginner?
And they even haven't not yet announced the release date, what if we have to wait for another year after purchasing T___T
Yes - if it is even half as good as the majors only - YES !