Tarot Mucha

Hemera

That gorgeous Tarot Mucha (by LoS) is now in Amazon and I keep going back to it -and my hand keeps hovering over that magical "1-click" button.
Does anybody have the deck yet? The Moon is gorgeous but is there a place to see more of the cards? (Scans anybody?) What are the card backs like?

Le Fanu

Is it pre-order or actually available? My local store is very good at being very up to date with new releases. Maybe they have it in stock?

I like the look of it. Hope it isn't samey - quite a challenge with 78 Mucha nymphs - but I shall definitely get it as I love the look of it so far.

Le Fanu

It looks very nice. It looks like it comes in a two-part box judging from the image. I don't know the illustrator. Looks like this is her first deck.

Essjay

It looks ridiculously gorgeous. I have bought so many decks this month that it will have to wait but intrigued to hear what others think. I wonder if it might be too much Mucha if that makes sense - a spread might be a little over-the-top and hard to read with but I hope to be wrong.

blue_fusion

Wonder how it compares to their art nouveau one, which has a strong mucha feel...

Le Fanu

But I made a mental note that the artist of the Art Nouveau Tarot and the Sorcerer's Tarot is different to the artist of this one. I know exactly what Essjay means about too much Mucha. That too is my fear. I fear being overwhelmed with sameness, though I'm being very optimistic as I love the artwork and style. I wonder how many supine nymphs it is possible to interpret? Is there a limit?

I'd love to see more cards. I shall doubtlessly buy it asap. I was half tempted to go over to my local esoteric shop today in the hope that it might be in stock but went to the flea market instead.

Lunaea

But I made a mental note that the artist of the Art Nouveau Tarot and the Sorcerer's Tarot is different to the artist of this one. I know exactly what Essjay means about too much Mucha. That too is my fear. I fear being overwhelmed with sameness, though I'm being very optimistic as I love the artwork and style. I wonder how many supine nymphs it is possible to interpret? Is there a limit?

I'd love to see more cards. I shall doubtlessly buy it asap. I was half tempted to go over to my local esoteric shop today in the hope that it might be in stock but went to the flea market instead.

I've seen the whole deck (I wrote the book text) and it's gorgeous. Not a nymph revue. :)

Hemera

I've seen the whole deck (I wrote the book text) and it's gorgeous. Not a nymph revue. :)
Wow! :thumbsup:
So, are there some darker images as well? It´s not all just sunshine and beauty, I hope? Any pictures? Please, please..

Oni

This really looks nice! I have always like the Art N deck so this is a treat. But yes more pics would be cool.