MORGAN GREER pocket size in a tin?

Amanda

Anything that looks good in a small tin would be awesome. I love containers and practical storage solutions for any reason. :D

A smaller Morgan-Greer in a tin would be right up my alley. :thumbsup:

greatdane

Well, let's hope it happens then, Amanda :)

I also think the Morgan Greer in a tin would be fabulous. If they did one just in a box, that would be ok too, but yes, a tin is so great at protecting a deck.

Fingers crossed, US Games will see it this way too.

kalliope

I would definitely buy a Morgan Greer in a tin. Having a handy container is great, and the pocket size is perfect.

MoonGypsy

the wish for a Morgan Greer pocket in a tin...

Me wants it...me NEEDS it...gotz to haz it.....my preciousssssssssssssss.......

AND...in the infamous words of Varuca Salt:

Attachments

• veruca-salt.jpg
    veruca-salt.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 163

greatdane

LOL MoonGypsy!

Well, I think that should make the point. :)

I agree, Kalliope. I LOVE pocket size. It's smaller, but still big enough to really see images well. I have no mini decks. I think the Morgan Greer would SO pop as much, or more, in a pocket size! They could just remove a bit of each card that doesn't really have to be there, reduce a tiny, and we would have a pocket!

pink daliha

Don't usually get decks that I want in a pocket size (cuz they don't make them), but... YES Please!!!

I would adore a pocket size MG in a tin. Perfection!!!

Madrigal

So how does this work? Is someone from USGames an AT member who will see this thread or do we need to write individually to them with our request?

HearthCricket

Actually I mentioned this on their FB page over a week ago, asking them to consider it. :)

greatdane

HearthCricket YAY!

I'm one of the only people in the world probably not on FB, so I missed it. Actually, what made me want to do this thread were the comments by Karen0205 and MoonGypsy when I briefly put my standard size MG up on trades (and promptly took it down!).

It seems this is one deck many, even those with the regular size, would like in a pocket size.

I don't really want a mini, but pocket would be great.