MORGAN GREER pocket size in a tin?

strings of life

My favorite Tarot deck, of them all. Yes, please! I would purchase it in a heartbeat.

kalliope

Yesterday I made a pocket sized Morgan Greer deck, though it's not "tin sized" but it is exceptionally smaller. I'll post pics in a minute.

I'd love to see it! Please do post photos when you have a chance.

Like I said in greatdane's original sale thread, I've been saying for a long time that there needs to be a pocket MG, and after I saw that one woman online somewhere trim hers, I've been very tempted to try it myself. I'm hesitant to trim actual card image, though, so seeing another example would be really interesting!

Mariqueen

I'd love to see it! Please do post photos when you have a chance.

Like I said in greatdane's original sale thread, I've been saying for a long time that there needs to be a pocket MG, and after I saw that one woman online somewhere trim hers, I've been very tempted to try it myself. I'm hesitant to trim actual card image, though, so seeing another example would be really interesting!

I did post a pic of it! It should be on page four :)

kalliope

I did post a pic of it! It should be on page four :)

Whoops, must have had the tab open in my browser for longer than I realized, sorry! I went back and found your photos, and the deck looks great! Do you think you lost anything substantial when you cut off the edges of the images?

Although, I'm crossing my fingers that all of this "research" I'm doing about trimming it is moot. I'm hoping that I won't have to resort to cutting down my own copy, if US Games comes through with a MG in a tin!

Morwenna

I voted!! I'd love it. It's one of my favorite decks, and I already have another favorite in pocket size. And I love the idea of a tin--keeps them safe in your pocket/purse/luggage/hot little hand!

(I really need to track down the Halloween in a tin...)

Nemia

The Morgan Greer is one of my favorite decks, it has a character of its own, and it's the deck I have used most often to read for others. Everybody loves it.

If it was available in a tin.... I'd take it ANYWHERE with me. And it would be an ideal loving gift.

Great, wonderful idea. I made my own tins for a number of decks but to have it produced that way - that's a dream-come-true idea! I hope it will happen!!!

MoonGypsy

The Morgan Greer is one of my favorite decks, it has a character of its own, and it's the deck I have used most often to read for others. Everybody loves it.

If it was available in a tin.... I'd take it ANYWHERE with me. And it would be an ideal loving gift.

Great, wonderful idea. I made my own tins for a number of decks but to have it produced that way - that's a dream-come-true idea! I hope it will happen!!!

Please vote if you haven't already. Thank You, Nemia!

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=234755

Mariqueen

Whoops, must have had the tab open in my browser for longer than I realized, sorry! I went back and found your photos, and the deck looks great! Do you think you lost anything substantial when you cut off the edges of the images?

Although, I'm crossing my fingers that all of this "research" I'm doing about trimming it is moot. I'm hoping that I won't have to resort to cutting down my own copy, if US Games comes through with a MG in a tin!

Not at all. If anything, it feels more liberated if that makes sense and definitely more personal. It just feels so nice in my hands when handling it.

RiverRunsDeep

Such a classic deck, of course it needs a pocket sized version. Definitely another "yes" vote from me; I would most certainly buy it. Headed over to the poll now.....