The Tarot of Ravens

Lady Iron Side

I have been over a period of time been working on creating my own deck, and I am currently working on drawing, painting, different styles. to find the right style for my deck and how I want to portray each image with the rider waite meanings.

Some of my images are incomplete, still work in progress, however there is a few that are completed. I will be scanning my book that I have created by hand, I call this book The Tarot of Ravens - In all my reasearch about Ravens in real life, Mythology/Folklore, etc. I have found that the Raven and Tarot go hand in hand, they share all the same qualities, they also both hold the key to the door way to hidden knowledge ( High Priestess/Popess) and to spiritual growth/development to improve one's live. Raven is also a teacher like the Hierophant/Pope and Raven is much like the Hermit, for in real life the raven is a solitary bird unlike the crow which prefer to be in a group/flock.

I have also created a Tarot Spread to go with my book and deck - you may try out my spread using any deck you wish. as you read about my spred you will see how beautifuly it fits with my card ideas so far. you can view it here under the spread section.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=151742

Below, I will be keep a list of those who are pre-ordering, This ways there is no chance of me losing them. Please post in this thread if you wish to have your name added. Thank you .

yirabeth
Eyebright
Caedryn
VGimlet
Seeker*13*
tarot heart
Mi-Shell
mimiraj
merissa_88

GryffinSong

I look forward to seeing a few pictures! :)

Lady Iron Side

Queen of Ravens

Edited

Lady Iron Side

The Star

Edited

Lady Iron Side

Three of Ravens

Edited

GryffinSong

Awesome! your muted tones are so perfect for this deck and your images are lovely. It'll be really fun to watch you develop it. :)

Lady Iron Side

Page of Ravens

Edited

GryffinSong

Ooh, she's gorgeous! And I LOVE your wings!

Lady Iron Side

Thank you, i still have many more, i will be post more cards up, the scanning uploading all time involving, i post more tomorrow thanks, I'm please to hear you like them so far.

Lady Iron Side

Ace of Ravens

Edited: