The Tarot of Ravens

Lady Iron Side

My eye is on a slow recovery the pain and pressure is seizing thank goodness, soon I hope soon I can get back to drawing and being inspired, I'm missing it. My vision is still blurred, it really sucks, anyways soon very soon x my fingers.

I've updated the list on post 1 of this thread.

MoonGypsy

Lady Iron Side, i hope your eye has totally healed by now! Are there any updates in regards to The Tarot of Ravens? i had forgotten about it, to be honest. Ravens/Crows have been one of my main totems for as long as i can remember...
i also would like to be put on your interested list. Be welll!

Healing Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

merissa_88

I also wish you a speedy recovery. Just looked at the Ace of ravens- wow!! This is going to be an exciting deck.

Pandora MoonRaven

I would also like to be on a preorder for the deck..it looks lovely. :eek:)

Lady Iron Side

MoonGypsie, I am back, I had to step away from forum for awhile, I am still going to work on the deck, no that winter is comming. My eye sight isn't so good anymore, I have some connections that will help me with finishing the deck ( publisher ) I just need to draw 3 more cards and it will be on the roll.

yirabeth

Just wanted you to know I'm every bit as interested in this now as I was then :)

MoonGypsy

MoonGypsie, I am back, I had to step away from forum for awhile, I am still going to work on the deck, no that winter is comming. My eye sight isn't so good anymore, I have some connections that will help me with finishing the deck ( publisher ) I just need to draw 3 more cards and it will be on the roll.

Oh i am so glad to see you back posting, dear Lady Iron Side! But, i am very sad and concerned to hear about your eye sight. *sigh*
Happy news, though, that you have only 3 more cards to do and that you have help.. [and a publisher?!} Wonderful! Who is your publisher, if i may ask?:love:
Sending much love and light,
MoonGypsy xxx

Amitisti

I am very interested in your deck. I personally am not that into ravens or birds in general, but your artwork is amazing and I have a special friend that is an amazing reader and is in love with ravens. I really want to get this deck for her.
so add me to the pre-order list please :)

Lady Iron Side

discontinuing this deck

I do Apologize how ever I am discontinuing this Deck for various reasons, I have over these past few weeks have discovered that a deck very simuliar has already been done. Also Card drawings and my ideas I have found to have also been done. Which I am disappointed, for if I go through with printing this deck others would feel I've infringed on copyrights. Therefore I will need to start all over with a new fresh Idea.

I sincerely hope that I haven't shattered anyones hopes. I will let you know that the cards that I've done that aren't already published in other decks I will include in my next deck. so you will still get to see some of my work depicting Ravens.

Sincerely
LIS