sacredashes

The Sun

poivre said:
You are a light to all of us here...
a beautiful soul with a beautiful gift

Thanks for sharing your time

:love:

:grin: Appreciate the thought.. :*

I showed you the eye, Ain... Did you get it? })

:TSUN

In the old Jahanam, The Sun card reminds me of that moment from 30 days of Night when Eben Oleson turns to dust as the sun rises...

The daemon in The Diary turned to dust too but it was not because he cannot stand the sun... it was because he chose to return to the source. I went back again, to the very last moment before he left Jahanam... I spoke to him and he answered, telling me what I needed to hear.

In a trance-like frenzy, I drew his face... I drank rum and saw him smile at me as I etched his face on paper. The lady at the cafe asked me, "What are you drawing this time, Ash?" and I showed her.

She frowned as she tried to figure out what it meant... Finally she asked me, "What is it?"

"Have you ever felt like "you" are flowing out of your shell? ... As in your essence; your soul spilling out in all direction ... but its beautiful coz that is when everything that ever hurt you before no longer matters since you are one with everything else?" I asked her. She looked at me and stared.. :( Uh-oh.. its that "loonie" look again.

I laughed. "Just kidding...I'm drawing a cartoon.", I told her. Aaaahhhh..... Nevermind.... ;)

:heart:

Attachments

• 19TheSunSMALL.jpg
    19TheSunSMALL.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 135

Stormdancer

I am firmly planted to watch the unfolding...

shadowdancer

wow, didn't expect that when I opened the attachment. Having said that not sure what I expected.

i have a wee saying as a mantra which goes:

I am a being of light
I am one with the light
I am the light.

That was what came to mind when I saw the attachment. We can radiate within or we can radiate with the source with which we are all part. That sun and energy is all encompassing and we are not separate from it.

If we are it is because we chose to be separate but can never be truly separate regardless of how much we try. heck just realised this probably made zero sense :D

sacredashes

Stormdancer said:
I am firmly planted to watch the unfolding...

The more the merrier ;)

shadowdancer said:
wow, didn't expect that when I opened the attachment. Having said that not sure what I expected.

i have a wee saying as a mantra which goes:

I am a being of light
I am one with the light
I am the light.

That was what came to mind when I saw the attachment. We can radiate within or we can radiate with the source with which we are all part. That sun and energy is all encompassing and we are not separate from it.

If we are it is because we chose to be separate but can never be truly separate regardless of how much we try. heck just realised this probably made zero sense :D

Remember when I said before.. that the first journey into Jahanam opened up my "gifts" and I saw things in my mind's eye. Some were yet to happen; others were events that were unfolding though I knew it not.

After Starseed Rebellion Sun card was completed, my angel with the broken wings returned... Did you know that someone who was hurt inevitably hurts those they try to come in contact with? Not intentionally sometimes.. more like friendly fire. I speak of him as much as I speak for myself... the human heart is such a fragile thing, is it not? With a jagged glass dipped in poison, the angel carved a hole where the heart once lived.

But The Sun daemon brought illumination to the situation; secrets were made known to me and they sent me reeling. A firebrand tripping on nitric acid, I became the daemon bursting into flames... turning to diamond dust.

I said farewell to my angel last night... in my head, I heard the daemon whisper...

There’s a hole in my soul,
You can see it in my face, it’s a real big place.

sacredashes

Last night... the NightFlower's eldest son told us there was someone in the study room and he was standing there watching us. Later, the NightFlower said the entity was restlessly walking around the room and it wouldn't leave. It didn't try to speak to her either, just stayed in the room with us.

Got a call at 6AM this morning.. it was my baby sister, Sunshine.

She told me our uncle had a massive heart-attack while driving home from work last night. He managed to pull over and call 911... but by the time help got to him, his heart had stopped beating for 15 minutes.

The doctor issued a do-not-resuscitate because its the machine keeping his heart beating. They said that the body will likely give out tonight... but they will pull the plug tomorrow either way.

I feel his freedom... He is no longer trapped by an earthen shell.

shadowdancer

Ash, what an amazing experience. Sorry for your loss. I can see you have a refreshing outlook on this but it is sad nevertheless.

Take care

Davina

Eyebright

Ash, what an amazing story. I would feel so honoured if one of my relatives chose to come to me like that in their last moments.
I am sorry for your loss, its not always easy to say goodbye, but as you say his spirit is free to soar now. On to the next big adventure.
I'm thinking of you and your family. Take care :heart:

Eyebright